Arthur (34 Viewers)

Gaidamack

Jan 5, 2018
At the end of ET he looked so exhausted like he had played full game, this guy has no condition at all. Not to mention that he is useless.
So how can someone like him play professional football? I just don't get it. He came in the 84th minute and honestly couldn't run for his life, or, as you say, do anything useful at all.
Didn't anyone from the professorial fitness coaches who were around him in his career just told him that it's not going to work unless he wants to be a goalkeeper or something?
I just feel robbed that people with my level of fitness (abysmal) and usefulness (not usefull) can earn millions of euros. What's stopping me from playing for a Juve? Honestly I'm baffled how this kind of thing is happening.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
So how can someone like him play professional football? I just don't get it. He came in the 84th minute and honestly couldn't run for his life, or, as you say, do anything useful at all.
Didn't anyone from the professorial fitness coaches who were around him in his career just told him that it's not going to work unless he wants to be a goalkeeper or something?
I just feel robbed that people with my level of fitness (abysmal) and usefulness (not usefull) can earn millions of euros. What's stopping me from playing for a Juve? Honestly I'm baffled how this kind of thing is happening.
lmao, tbf i was sure he came on at 67min, just seen it was Locatelli and Arthur came on 84, thats even more pathethic.

Mar 9, 2006
Federico Pastorello "In January, he has been close to Arsenal. He is a player too important to be marginalized, he must also think about the national team. Sarri would use him as Jorginho but despite Allegri esteem he wants two structured median physically. It is not in the interest anyone in this situation to continue"

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Federico Pastorello "In January, he has been close to Arsenal. He is a player too important to be marginalized, he must also think about the national team. Sarri would use him as Jorginho but despite Allegri esteem he wants two structured median physically. It is not in the interest anyone in this situation to continue"
Is van bommel available?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
It's no surprise that our three worst midfield signings in living memory coincided with the appointment of that retarded tool, that repulsive piece of shit aka Tootsie The Terrible. It's such a relief he's now fucked off.
Ramsey, Sturaro, Poulsen & Tiago want to have a word with you.

Jun 16, 2020
I was defending him during the winter mercato, but I can’t deny that he’s been to underwhelming to keep. Fitness remains a concern, doesn’t fit Allegri’s style (whatever that may be this year) and the moments that he played were below level. Sad that there were only a few games with Arthur and Loca together, was really hoping that they could make some difference as our midfielders for the second part of the season.

I won’t forget his performance in CL. You could draw a straight line between him and Danilo, which was basically his only passing line. It was shocking to see honestly.

Hopefully we’ll find a decent deal. A loan deal with a advance payment of 5/7m and a option or whatever. Probably our best bet.

Still think that his ceiling is a lot higher but this just isn’t the place for him. Another outrageous deal of Paratici, who wanted Arthur and nobody else from Barcelona I remember.

Mar 9, 2006
He was actually a decent player for Barca. Idk what happened, but I think its more than just system. Hopefully Arsenal still buy into him though, need him gone asap
He became very injury prone here and another problem is that Juventus coaches are always trying to use players like Bentancur, Pjanic, Hernanes, Rabiot and Arthur as registas and it's a fucking dumb idea.
See this bullshit? Arthur was playing as LCM for Barcelona, Rabiot was playing as LCM for PSG, Pjanic was playing as RCM for Roma, then they went to Juventus and guess what? They were turned into registas and also Rabiot was often used as LM by Allegri lmao. What was the point to waste Pjanic as regista when his natural position is mezzala? nobody knows, ask Allegri, then sarri had no other options but to play him there too, then Pirlo came and it was Rabiot/Bentancur/Arthur time to play there lol.
Без имени.jpg

And then they've bought him Zakaria that can perfectly play in front of the defense but he is using in more b2b role instead :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)