Arthur (11 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
That's the difference between him and other top CDMs/CMs, he can't shine in Allegri's tactics, he should be used much closer to the opposite team box, he is not regista, he can't play on that position. oh and Brozovic is a FUCKING machine, jesus christ.......
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Mar 12, 2019
Aquilani was 10000 times better than U, and he was shit.

You’re by far the worst player that played in this club.. I’ve been watching since 2001 almost all the games and I just have to say that you’re the biggest football fraud that ever existed. Son of a bitch You wouldn’t even play in my local team but somehow You play for Juve.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
he cant play more than 60min in this setup, he was quite good in first half, but then got tired. I dont think Arthur is that bad player though, if there is a movement from the team and he is fit he is doing quite well for us.
Yes he is good in sideways passing and back passing.Really a good regista is needed next summer.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he cant play more than 60min in this setup, he was quite good in first half, but then got tired. I dont think Arthur is that bad player though, if there is a movement from the team and he is fit he is doing quite well for us.
so he's not a bad player, he's just suited for 2x30 minute matches. and if the team runs a lot, he might provide a forward pass or two. :baus:

thing is he's one level below pjanic. and i know that tuz's collective memory only remembers the last half season of tired mire, so yeah, that's the reference. 2017 pjanic was 3.82 levels above arthur. a squad player at barcelona, a starter here, same weak and unreliable contribution. and he's the 3rd most expensive player of the league.

but but but marotta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)