Arthur (47 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Considering the contribution of Arthur to Juventus, I'll go out on a limb and say this is more interesting and would improve this thread. :p If you mock a guy for his beliefs, I think it's only fair for you to reveal your own, apparently superior understanding of the unworldly, what do you believe in? is human the highest being out there? whats your purpose?
They don’t engage they only mock. So I ignore idiots whom believe they are superior to all and move on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Considering the contribution of Arthur to Juventus, I'll go out on a limb and say this is more interesting and would improve this thread. :p If you mock a guy for his beliefs, I think it's only fair for you to reveal your own, apparently superior understanding of the unworldly, what do you believe in? is human the highest being out there? whats your purpose?
Trees. It must be the trees

Jun 6, 2015
Very good performance tonight, his regista transformation seems to be progressing nicely. He's taking less touches and moving the ball much faster than he did when he initially came here. He's also limiting that unnecessary side to side dribbling quite a bit.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Decent game.

Still a lot of frustrating qualities (lack of vision, poor passing choices and not a great passing range) but much better than previous games.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Sadly our best option if we want Loca to roam forward more. I’d still let him fuck off to Arsenal, should be easy to find someone better in front of the defense than Bentancur. Shit even Danilo is better.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Tonights game aside, it is unbelievable that of all our midfielders, Arthur is the one we want to let go... Just shows the direction this club has taken and this is one of those decisions in the sea of decisions this club has made that put us where we are right now.... Downgrading year after year

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Tonights game aside, it is unbelievable that of all our midfielders, Arthur is the one we want to let go... Just shows the direction this club has taken and this is one of those decisions in the sea of decisions this club has made that put us where we are right now.... Downgrading year after year
I'm sure we'd happily sell any except for Locatelli.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
considering yearly costs, arthur is the 3rd most expensive player in the league. oshimen, de ligt, arthur is the top3, scratch that. even if he was at loca's level, we'd consider offers for him, he is that expensive.

i still think he'll stay until the summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)