Arthur (10 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
i can't belive how bad this guy is , didn't do absolutely nothing , and even though he played like 30 min , he still looked tired asf , loan him to Arsenal or whenever you want , because he SUCKS !!

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He is precisely who he has always been at Barca: a clown. Writing was on the wall, there's no excuses. This fucking management.

Send for a free loan and a low purchase option, and hope for the best.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
When I complained about Rabiot and Ramsey, you told me they were gifts. When I mocked you, you told me that I live in an apartment and I don't have a lawn to mow.

Just a brief summary to refresh your memory, you big mature man you.
Please JCK. The man believes in fairy tales, so don't make his life more difficult.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Please JCK. The man believes in fairy tales, so don't make his life more difficult.
Considering the contribution of Arthur to Juventus, I'll go out on a limb and say this is more interesting and would improve this thread. :p If you mock a guy for his beliefs, I think it's only fair for you to reveal your own, apparently superior understanding of the unworldly, what do you believe in? is human the highest being out there? whats your purpose?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
When I complained about Rabiot and Ramsey, you told me they were gifts. When I mocked you, you told me that I live in an apartment and I don't have a lawn to mow.

Just a brief summary to refresh your memory, you big mature man you.
Gifts meaning they were free not like gifts meaning they were something good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)