Arthur (59 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Many European clubs are interested in #Arthur. His departure is not excluded, even if #Allegri is opposed to it.

[Di Marzio via @AroundJuventus]

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He made a difference. Players don’t really challenge him when he has the ball. It makes a difference keeping possession. Still, if we can dump him, dump him.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Did well apart from a counter later on when he couldn't seem to control the ball and nearly lost it in a dangerous area.

I'm not a big fan but given the alternatives we should give him a go.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
He maybe not that good, but for sure I would sell Ramsey, Benta and Rabiot before him.
I totally agree here. Keep Locatelli, Mckennie and him. Add Rovella and buy one starting caliber midfielder (Zakaria or Camara if we are so broke but I would keep an eye on Sassuolo’s Fratessi) and we have 5 good midfielders.

Loan Fagiolo and Ranocchia to Serie A teams as well and hopefully at least one of them is ready.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I totally agree here. Keep Locatelli, Mckennie and him. Add Rovella and buy one starting caliber midfielder (Zakaria or Camara if we are so broke but I would keep an eye on Sassuolo’s Fratessi) and we have 5 good midfielders.

Loan Fagiolo and Ranocchia to Serie A teams as well and hopefully at least one of them is ready.
Disagree..we should only keep locatelli 100 percent. Mckennie only keep if no good offers come.

Every other midfielder should be up for sale.

Agree with Rovella Zakaria.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Disagree..we should only keep locatelli 100 percent. Mckennie only keep if no good offers come.

Every other midfielder should be up for sale.

Agree with Rovella Zakaria.
After you manage to get rid of Ramsey, Rabiot and Bentancur, in that particular order? Sure but we need plusvalenza for them otherwise keep them, and that’s literally impossible in Arthur’s case.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
He actually wasn't too bad yesterday. He wasn't perfect, somebody already mentioned the dangerous counter and his lackidasical control of possession that time, but overall i felt he was more composed and more in control than our normal midfield. He's clearly better with the ball and has better vision than all of our mids except Locatelli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 48)

• almo