Arthur (45 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
1. He want to go to Copa, but not selected (surgery means no Copa for him)
2. The calcification in his tibia fibula is still not hardened. so the doctor use therapy to heal that but fail
3. After the calcification hardened, it can remove using surgery. and that is what happen

I hope he can recover soon, but he will struggle for various reasons :
- no preseason (fitness issue)
- his low fitness where he can only play around 60 mins will even worse
- new coach for him, he will need to catch what he left
- once he is ready the team already has shape without him

Jul 28, 2021
So, I have some thoughts about Arthur.

He was a player of the major rival of my team here in Brazil, Gremio.

He almost was sought younger without properly play in the senior team, but a injury of a player made him become a player of senior team. He start not was so good, but not take so much time to all see he's abilities with the ball.

He was the best player in the team that won the continental cup (our champions) and looks like a future world class. With that ball control and passes, how could him not become one of the best of the world? When Gremio sell him to Barcelona, no one was surprised. Ignoring Alisson (that was from my team here in Brazil), he was probably the best player that my state produced and certainly just need learn in europe to shoot more and be a little more offensive.

But, before world club competion, he had a injury. He already would go to Barcelona in the end, but since that injury I swear that I never see him playing so well again. I never will be sure what is the reason.

Maybe Barcelona was a bad moving. He always liked short pass, but I swear that he tried long pass and have some good before went there.

Maybe was the injury. He never look like so fitness again. Before he really looks like someone in every place in the field. He not stay back as he does nowdays.

Maybe is the european level. He just was not good enough for football beyond brazilian domestic level.

Maybe he won too much too soon.

But I have to say, in the last 10 years, I never had so wrong about a player in life. I really bet in 2017 that he would be the best brazilian player in the world (ignoring Alisson that is a goalkeeper) and would be our best name for 2022 world cup. He just need learn be a little more direct and make some shoots. It is really surprising that he become worst. I still hope that the problem was bad coaches, but looks like more and more that maybe he is a flop. Maybe if he play as he played in Gremio, with two in the midfield in line and one in front more creative he work better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)