Arthur (106 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
On the bright side, the club is not forced to sell in order to buy Locatelli now. We literally need him, even in terms of options per each position. Not to mention his characteristics.

I'm afraid it will be another season to forget for Arthur which sucks because he neither will be useful this season, nor easy to sell next Summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Stupid f@q, why noooowww? Why make the surgery now? At the perfect moment to sell, why not a month before or after? We ought to cut half of his salary for this

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I looked at that but that was a thigh injury. I can't find where he got injured. It could have been in training tbh.
it was a direct hit from someone's knee in a game, that hitted directly in his femur.... thats the one i remember..

but im not sire if you are talking about that one.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
So, this idiot could've done his operation immediately after the end of last season but he didn't want to disrupt his vacation.

We should stop signing Brazilians. Apart from Danilo (so far), they are always a failure in Juventus environment.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So, this idiot could've done his operation immediately after the end of last season but he didn't want to disrupt his vacation.

We should stop signing Brazilians. Apart from Danilo (so far), they are always a failure in Juventus environment.
i read yesterday that he couldn't have been operated earlier because of the state of the calcification :boh: anyway, this timing is terrible, whatever the reason is for it.

sandro was a good purchase for the price imo. he played multiple seasons without a proper backup and he's showing signs of age, otherwise he's been a dependable player.

despite the potential, arthur looks like an excessively expensive bidone. one of the worst tici deals, and there's some competition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)