Arthur (8 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
This is probably a STRETCH but any thought to the idea Arthur's mom named him after Dudley in this movie? She might have been a big fan!

Can anyone do any research on finding out long Arthur was at birth? And who would have known they both enjoy a cocktail or two! :beer:

1605710281320.png

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Commentator I was watching was laughing while describing how comfortable he is with the ball. I'm convinced that if we had any other of our midfielders play there we would have given away way more chances.

Also he's sneaky good defensively as well, many interceptions this first half. Even won a header or two.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I liked him tonight. Very neat player. Didnt dwell on the ball too much and his passing was excellent. His decision making was good as well.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He reminds me of Verratti but without the risk trying to break the lines.
If he had the long through balls skills of Verratti it would been apt comparison. But rarely passes further then 10 meters.

But the confidence with the ball and the movement is pretty similar.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
His sideways passes are fine if he remains unpressable. We have like 5 players ahead of him who are supposed to do the attacking. It's hard to ask a DM to come help the CBs and then provide assists on top of it.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Great defensive effort. He worked and fought really hard off the ball. It's amazing how he doesn't seem to have more than a 50 yard pass in him but his ability to hold the ball and find a teammate so close to our goal makes a big difference to how the team can play. No more bombing it down the pitch in hope. With him we can always play out from the back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)