Arthur (21 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
How many players are we going to buy that can't fucking drive? Throw more illegality on top while demonstrating you're a moron by drinking as well, why not. From now on our incoming transfers should pass a driving test.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I have no problem with him getting drunk, smoking pot or sheehsa, fucking hookers in his own time. However, be responsible, be accountable. It's never ok to get behind the wheel when you're wasted, endangering the lives of others in the process. That shit is fucking retarded.
Now you sound like someone different

“the midfielder smashed his vehicle into a streetlight on Sunday night/Monday morning, having mounted the footpath and travelled along it for some time.” Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I have no problem with him getting drunk, smoking pot or sheehsa, fucking hookers in his own time. However, be responsible, be accountable. It's never ok to get behind the wheel when you're wasted, endangering the lives of others in the process. That shit is fucking retarded.
I hate how lightly footballers get away with these crimes. Marcos Alonso even killed a lady while driving drunk but got away with just a driving ban.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hate how lightly footballers get away with these crimes. Marcos Alonso even killed a lady while driving drunk but got away with just a driving ban.
That's just sad and disgusting. He probably settled and the family got a truckload of cash. Human life is worth nothing in this day and age.

This fucking pig, courtesy of daddy's and grandpa's billions has been skirting the law and avoiding arrest for the better part of a decade:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/11/business/red-bull-heir-intl-hnk-dst/index.html

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
That's just sad and disgusting. He probably settled and the family got a truckload of cash. Human life is worth nothing in this day and age.

This fucking pig, courtesy of daddy's and grandpa's billions has been skirting the law and avoiding arrest for the better part of a decade:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/11/business/red-bull-heir-intl-hnk-dst/index.html
From the wiki article:
On 3 May 2011, Alonso was arrested following his involvement in a car accident in Madrid. He was the driver of a car that collided with a wall, killing one of the passengers, a 22-year-old woman, having been driving at 112.8 km/h (70 mph) in wet conditions in a 50 km/h (30 mph) zone, with a blood alcohol level of 0.93 mg per millilitre of blood.[33][34] He faced 21 months in prison when sentenced in February 2016, but his punishment was changed to a €61,000 fine and a driving ban of three years and four months, which had already been spent.[35]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)