Arthur (30 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yeah why would think he is joining now? No one is allowed to be registered for this current season.
Hard to tell what time of the year it is nowadays bro. :boh: I scheduled a doctor appointment and then showed up at the clinic a week before the app date lol now imagine how much attention i'm paying to football at the moment

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hard to tell what time of the year it is nowadays bro. :boh: I scheduled a doctor appointment and then showed up at the clinic a week before the app date lol now imagine how much attention i'm paying to football at the moment

Lol understood :D Weird times. As its been said elsewhere, its kinda odd selling/buying players and seeing them play for their old clubs for 10-12 games more (atleast the leagues still on). But what can you do it, its just catching up with lost time when it comes to finishing this season.

Anything signed as sealed for any of these clubs are for the 2020-2021 season at this point. For Italy, that means the date they are allowed officially to join their clubs is 1st september.

rainhard

May 5, 2004

Found these video of Arthur in 2017 and 2018 when he played for Gremio

I think he is very good with ball at his feet and can easily move away from his marker.
He play as centrocampista in 4-2-3-1 formation (i suppose)

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He won't be joining us until September, so that's not a concern.
I mean if they both play knowing they will knocked their future team

It will be better if we get them in Final, Pjanic score the first goal, then CR7 from freekick or PK.

Arthur get a screamer goal, then assist Messi to equalize. And in 2nd half injury time Arthur shoot from outside penalty box, the ball hit De Ligt hand. Messi take the penalty just slow kick pass to Suarez slotted the ball into the net. We lost 2-3

Arthur motm with 1 goal and 1 assist+ getting penalty. Our future is ruined. When he come to Turin all the fans booed him and he get gangbanged by entire team. Just like Ahn jung hwan when South Korea defeat Italy in WC

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I mean if they both play knowing they will knocked their future team

It will be better if we get them in Final, Pjanic score the first goal, then CR7 from freekick or PK.

Arthur get a screamer goal, then assist Messi to equalize. And in 2nd half injury time Arthur shoot from outside penalty box, the ball hit De Ligt hand. Messi take the penalty just slow kick pass to Suarez slotted the ball into the net. We lost 2-3

Arthur motm with 1 goal and 1 assist+ getting penalty. Our future is ruined. When he come to Turin all the fans booed him and he get gangbanged by entire team. Just like Ahn jung hwan when South Korea defeat Italy in WC

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
Who the fuck are you?

rainhard

May 5, 2004
After learning the draw we cannot meet barca in final, that is too bad, we will get them in semi
If we get past Lyon, then Madrid / City

It will be interesting if we get City

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Red flags popping up constantly... laziness + injury tendency + poor stamina/teamworking + poor aggression is quite a bad mix for a midfielder. Last seen taking a nap at a Barcelona game, now before traveling for the last meaningless game of season, to which Messi and Suarez are going, he says he feels some injury and stays at Barcelona

This fucker got lucky early in life

Jul 13, 2010
Red flags popping up constantly... laziness + injury tendency + poor stamina/teamworking + poor aggression is quite a bad mix for a midfielder. Last seen taking a nap at a Barcelona game, now before traveling for the last meaningless game of season, to which Messi and Suarez are going, he says he feels some injury and stays at Barcelona

Barca fans are furious with this deal. For me that is enough

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

Let’s wait and see. I would t judge him on the last 4 weeks though, Barca basically kicked him out the door and threw his bags out of the window so I can’t exactly blame him for not being overly keen on playing for them for the last 4 weeks.

Throw into that the coach has put him on the bench and not played him while he sees mediocre teammates play ahead of him. I think he’ll be angry and eager to impress at Juve

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So who is going to take the Pjanic role?
Arthur?
Bentancur?
Or is it Jorginho who might be bought (according to reports)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)