Arthur (23 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Slightly off topic....how long is barca's current board supposed to hold power? When is their next election?

If they stay put, I can see real, Bayern and maybe Liverpool and us being established top 4 clubs in the future post Messi era.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Welcome Arthur, I can't remember the last time I was this excited with us bringing in a midfielder! :tuttosport: thank you Paratici and lolll@barca haha

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Can't help but think this is another backwards step for a midfield that has been going backwards since we sold Vidal.

I hope to be proven wrong but don't have high hopes.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Can't help but think this is another backwards step for a midfield that has been going backwards since we sold Vidal.

I think we’ve hit the rock bottom as far it comes down to our middlefield, so only way is forward.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Why is it backwards? Even in the worst case we will replace a player that doesn't fit with another player that doesn't fit. If things don't work out, we can still sell him on since he is only 23. His wages aren't that high either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)