Arthur (19 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Looked really good, but sometimes he held on the ball too long, especially close to our own goal. I would like to see him play sometimes quicker the ball. Beside that 100% class plays today.
Probably because we were a man down. The options for a pass will be easier with normal circumstances and he'll release the ball quicker.

I actually thing his awareness and IQ are high enough to understand that rushing passes being a man down in midfield is a recipe for disaster.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I just love how bipolar Tuz is.
Last game, Juve was about to win the treble under Pirlo- the second coming of Johan Cruyff.
This game, we have a shit squad under a clueless manager.
I have been slamming this midfield since MVPP days were over. I could have not been more consistent in my opinion. This midfield is no CL material. I am not sure any of them excites me.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I just love how bipolar Tuz is.
Last game, Juve was about to win the treble under Pirlo- the second coming of Johan Cruyff.
This game, we have a shit squad under a clueless manager.
its hilarious.

arthur looked pretty solid though he wasn’t really tested defensively. Doesn’t matter though, I’m pretty sure he’s gonna start against Napoli. That’ll be his first real test.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
For an ex-Barca expectation was a total rat, but held his own pretty dam nicely. I expect him being a constant starter when the season continues.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Yep, last week, we didn't need Aouar because of Ramsey's godlike performance.
This week everyone in the midfield is shit. :rofl:
Speaking of Ramsey, he had another great game. Aouar would only replace McLovin and Rabiot. Our midfield should be Benta- Arthur- Aouar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
He's always been the kind of player fans seem to love.

Imo he often takes way too many touches on the ball. That stuff can look good, but it slows the game down. Especially if that dribbling isn't penetrative. Once he learns how to move the ball a bit faster and gets fit, he could be a really useful player for us with the technical ability he has. In many ways he's quite similar to Bennacer, but he currently lacks the dynamism Bennacer has.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I hoped for a bit more but got what I expected. Hope he tries some difficult forwards passes sometimes instead of focusing on accuracy and number of passes. Also I noticed he took a breather in between, which is unusual from Juve mids and more like Barca mid imo. So far I like McKennie more even though he was off today, but I blame that on numbers in mid vs what was against Samp.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yes!!! My soul brother, he’s one of my biggest inspirations Are you also a fan?

Huge fan. Got all his records. I have an interesting story for you:
So members here will probably remember during the peak of covid I'd share some of my wife's experience at the hospital, her being a nurse and all. Well, when she was still in college this one time she had to train at a mental institution. There was this guy there named Paul Harris who was known for having worked with The Doors (He produced and orchestrated Soft Parade). You know that "come on now touch me baby PA-PAM-PAM?" He composed that.

I thought that was cool and went to check what else he had done in his career. Turns out he played piano on Five Leaves Left. I was like damn I wish I could have my record signed by him but that wasn't possible. Anyway, he was one of the hottest upcoming producers in the 60's and ended up as an old crazy man abandoned by his family. Such a sad story.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Apart from how good he looked on the ball I thought he is well built and has strong presence. Should start
Pirlo made the statement that he didnt play for 6 months and hardly a preseason.

COnsidering that, it makes sense he wanted to introduce him gently

seeing his performance when he came on, he's ready allright

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Huge fan. Got all his records. I have an interesting story for you:
So members here will probably remember during the peak of covid I'd share some of my wife's experience at the hospital, her being a nurse and all. Well, when she was still in college this one time she had to train at a mental institution. There was this guy there named Paul Harris who was known for having worked with The Doors (He produced and orchestrated Soft Parade). You know that "come on now touch me baby PA-PAM-PAM?" He composed that.

I thought that was cool and went to check what else he had done in his career. Turns out he played piano on Five Leaves Left. I was like damn I wish I could have my record signed by him but that wasn't possible. Anyway, he was one of the hottest upcoming producers in the 60's and ended up as an old crazy man abandoned by his family. Such a sad story.
That’s great to know, I’m glad we’re both fans of him and Juventus. It can’t get any better

Thank you for sharing this story with me, I didn’t know there was something in common between The Doors and Nick Drake, it’s a pleasant surprise I gotta admit, since I’m a huge fan of The Doors as well. Nick Drake was very crucial when I went through a rough patch some years ago. His music is truly special and uplifting even though the lyrics are dark and sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)