Arthur (33 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not sure if he is just one of those players that looks like he should be good because his touch looks so good but contributes nothing or if he just waiting to get used to a new team/system.

He didn't convince me at Barca but hopefully it is the latter.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
His skill is truly amazing. HIs contributions to the team really arent though. Hopefully he grows more in the team bc we will need his ability on the ball against better teams that press and could open them up to a brutal attack with the players we have up top

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
His skill could be useful in retaining possession through opposition pressing but he's gonna need to learn quick this isn't Brazilian football.

Nobody cares about your flicks beyond their use in breaking a press so do it then get the ball forward so Dybala and CR7 win the game

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Does anybody have access to that layout thats covers EXACTLY where a player ran the entire time on the pitch? Like to see what his was today, especially when he had possession of the ball.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Does anybody have access to that layout thats covers EXACTLY where a player ran the entire time on the pitch? Like to see what his was today, especially when he had possession of the ball.
Are you talking about a heat map?

5D90B3AE-0840-49B2-84E5-91BC39289F5F.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

His defending is so shit btw, I know he’s spent a lot of his career as a pivot, but I hate him there in serie A. I would much prefer him more advanced or in a three man mid

athas

Jul 15, 2007
He slows us down. My football team has an exact player like him. Can't take the ball off him, but when pressed he'll dribble over and over. So whenever we lose possession and he'll have the ball, we just press him a little more aggressive to have time for the team comeback.

May 25, 2019
He slows us down. My football team has an exact player like him. Can't take the ball off him, but when pressed he'll dribble over and over. So whenever we lose possession and he'll have the ball, we just press him a little more aggressive to have time for the team comeback.
Was it just me or did anyone else notice that he didn't have much pace on his passes?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
At least he keeps the ball better than pjanic
He keeps the ball better than anyone else in the team, but to what use? Buffon kept the ball pretty well too yesterday. He even made some forward passes, unlike Arthur.

This is not a strong critic of the kid. He's new, so everything's forgiven. But he did look like he was playing his own game and Pirlo noticed it too, judging by his post-match conference. Both Arthur and Bentancur were lost in the line-up. No contribution whatsoever in Crotone's part of the field and no protection of the defense on our side. Arthur was there only to do some flicks and make a pass to a CB who would then hit it forward and Bentancur for not even that.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He needs to release the ball more quickly. I like that he isnt afraid to hold it under pressure, but he needs to understand at which point it becomes detrimental for the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)