Arthur (12 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So you concede that he had been building momentum this season?
And then now its all lost, as the team failed overall against Villarreal. Yeah that sounds reasonable.

So Arthur is the one we need an upgrade on. But why him, why not Rabiot, why not McKennie, why not Locatelli or Zakaria?
We are 100% sure its Arthur that has limited us, even from the bench. Right.
If we can get Kroos or De Bruyne, then it doesnt matter who of these we replace, it would almost be an equal upgrade. None of our 5 CMs are currently much better than the others, they are all pretty average.
Anything that has completely stopped performing at any level that then starts doing anything again builds momentum.

Arturds momentum is the equivalent of a snail starting to move again after doing a snail shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Anything that has completely stopped performing at any level that then starts doing anything again builds momentum.

Arturds momentum is the equivalent of a snail starting to move again after doing a snail shit.
For me, you often get a 10 for your effort and passion in your posts. Keep it up man.

May 23, 2013
He is the 2nd Juventus player that I've ever disliked, after Rabiot. Patarici's biggest crime. I said when we were linked to him that this would be a disaster transfer. He was overrated as shit at Barca and proved to be even worse over here. To think a special player like Pjanic was traded for him. Id take old man Turkey Pjanic over this aardvark any day of the bloody week.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He is the 2nd Juventus player that I've ever disliked, after Rabiot. Patarici's biggest crime. I said when we were linked to him that this would be a disaster transfer. He was overrated as shit at Barca and proved to be even worse over here. To think a special player like Pjanic was traded for him. Id take old man Turkey Pjanic over this aardvark any day of the bloody week.
Don't forget Tiago. Jezus, that fucktard still gets under my skin even if he redeemed himself a bit by locking Cobolli Gigli in the toilet.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
We were closer to an equalizer up to the point this Brazilian farmer entered the pitch. He should only come off the bench for the last 5 minutes when we are cruising 2-0 or 3-0.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We were closer to an equalizer up to the point this Brazilian farmer entered the pitch. He should only come off the bench for the last 5 minutes when we are cruising 2-0 or 3-0.
To be fair, that's when Cuadrado left the game as well. Not that he'd have made a difference either way, except boosting our pass%

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
the team stopped playing when he came on, but its more to the fact that Cuads left as someone said and also the fact that Rabot was having a sensational game and his absence was visible for the whole team.
Arthur cant really shows us that level, especially not in that team.

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
New Allegri tactic for the future: 90 min of Arthur shielding the ball and when the opponents get bored and fall asleep hit them with a counter attack

Boksic

May 11, 2005
But that's on Allegri.

You're playing an intense, fast paced game we're you are goal down. In which weird universe is it then a good idea to bring on a player with Arthur's qualities characteristics?
Players were tired so we needed to make a change. Unfortunately our options were Arthur, Berna and Kean.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Players were tired so we needed to make a change. Unfortunately our options were Arthur, Berna and Kean.
Yeah, we currently don't have a lot of options. I don't disagree with that.
I just don't think we needed to replace Rabiot. Especially not at minute 85. And even more especially not if it means Arthur coming on in such a game.

The Bernardeschi sub did make sense, but should have happened a lot sooner if you ask me.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Dreadful.

Caught ball watching on their goal which left Joao Pedro free. Did the same again in the second half but we got away with it. Passing/crossing poor again.

Also lucky not to get a red for raising his hands. We can't afford to give opportunities to refs to make cals against us.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)