Arthur (46 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Wasn't this the player a lot here were going crazy over a few years back with Juve needing to get? So Sarri would maybe take Arthur but what would we have to pay for somebody like SMS?
Lotito would tax Juve minimum 10-20m over whatever he’s worth. It’s why I always avoid any rumor involving a Lazio player. That fuckhead will fuck Juve every chance he gets.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I like the sound of this Villar guy
I smell desperation tbh. Yes, I believe he'd be useful to us, he's calm on the ball and distributes it better than all our mids except Locatelli. However, if we really want this kind of profile, why not take back Rovella? I'd let Roma have Arthur as long as they take over his full salary.

Not complaining here but it's kinda weird. Maybe we don't want to interrupt Rovella's loan - that I understand, makes sense. He's a starter there, playing 90 minutes every week is important to him.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I smell desperation tbh. Yes, I believe he'd be useful to us, he's calm on the ball and distributes it better than all our mids except Locatelli. However, if we really want this kind of profile, why not take back Rovella? I'd let Roma have Arthur as long as they take over his full salary.

Not complaining here but it's kinda weird. Maybe we don't want to interrupt Rovella's loan - that I understand, makes sense. He's a starter there, playing 90 minutes every week is important to him.
Well Badass is opposed to him for one. But I agree otherwise.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The gassed lolzilian is ostensibly worth 60 million, so we should be getting some proper A5 Wagyu and a bottle of Hibiki 21 in return.

However, I would personally trade him for a soggy panini from The J Commissary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)