Arthur (53 Viewers)

singus

Sep 22, 2020
You sure this the hill you wanna die on, man? Being defender of Arthur?
Dude has barely played so far, and once he plays, he adds something none of the others have. His passing accuracy is better than Pjanic or on par, he has more dribbles and forward passes than any other of our midfielders.

The fucker is surely not a likeable character, has been out for 70% of the season and seems to have disciplinary problems. But its not like we are in a position where we should care if the fucker is an idiot or not, we need money from his sale (not forced exit) or we need the fucker to help us getting a functioning midfield. There is definitely no hope in Rabiot, Bentancur, Berna ever becoming useful players.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Dude has barely played so far, and once he plays, he adds something none of the others have. His passing accuracy is better than Pjanic or on par, he has more dribbles and forward passes than any other of our midfielders.

The fucker is surely not a likeable character, has been out for 70% of the season and seems to have disciplinary problems. But its not like we are in a position where we should care if the fucker is an idiot or not, we need money from his sale (not forced exit) or we need the fucker to help us getting a functioning midfield. There is definitely no hope in Rabiot, Bentancur, Berna ever becoming useful players.
Okay mate, you're seeing something I definitely don't see. Not sure who's more useless between him and Ramsey.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
His forward passes are ones that are 1m ahead. The dude barely makes any progressive passes. So much so that it's one of my favorite games within games to play while watching Juve, to spot an Arthur pass that is attacking. He even seems to be failing at keeping the ball this season, which he did a lot last season.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
His forward passes are ones that are 1m ahead. The dude barely makes any progressive passes. So much so that it's one of my favorite games within games to play while watching Juve, to spot an Arthur pass that is attacking. He even seems to be failing at keeping the ball this season, which he did a lot last season.
Artur? Progressive passes? That even sounds grammatically incorrect.
Watch Fagi comeback and do better at 1/12 this cunts wages.
Wtf happened to this club it's like a gypsy witch cursed our board and the only way is to get another gypsy to reverse it..
Who the fuck lets a young prospect go elsewhere to "develop" while shit stains like Artur make free money should've let him stay and embarrass these bitches by next year.

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
His passing accuracy is better than Pjanic or on par, .
Not an expert but Pjanic longer passes put players in better position to eventually attack on goal. Arthur might be very accurate but who wouldn’t be with those 5 yard insignificant passes.

I was all for Pjanic going since it appeared he lost a step at an earlier age than most and thought the way some talked Arthur could be that offensive trigger man in the middle. I guess keeping Pjanic he be off the books by now. Sad indeed.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Not an expert but Pjanic longer passes put players in better position to eventually attack on goal.
contrary to popular belief, pjanic used to be one of the best forward passers in europe:
https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/...assers-revealed-and-De-Bruyne-isnt-among-them

unfortunately arthur is nothing special in that regard. he's very good in possession though, so ideally he could play in a well functioning midfield trio, but it looks like he's a bit of a bum and not very professional. too bad, i really wanted him to find consistency.

Jun 16, 2020
I think that we’ve seen only a small bit of his potential. I’m wondering what our options are, his book value make him unsellable at the moment and a loan would only take away his salary. We should opt for a Morata-type of deal, with already a payment ahead of the loan.

If Sarri is seriously interested we should look what the options of a potential swap are. The obvious names are SMS and Alberto, and I don’t understand why we haven’t shown interest in Luiz Felipe as his contract is expiring

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
IThe obvious names are SMS and Alberto, and I don’t understand why we haven’t shown interest in Luiz Felipe as his contract is expiring
Wasn't this the player a lot here were going crazy over a few years back with Juve needing to get? So Sarri would maybe take Arthur but what would we have to pay for somebody like SMS?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 37)