Arthur - CM - Barcelona (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Social media going crazy about a deal done between Juve and Barcelona but @romeoagresti denies.

"At the moment I have no confirmation on the closing of the Arthur deal reported by Sky, however I can confirm that the deal will either be completed by 30 June or will not be completed."
[Romeu Agresti]

Di Marzio vs. Agresti, who to believe??

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Social media going crazy about a deal done between Juve and Barcelona but @romeoagresti denies.

"At the moment I have no confirmation on the closing of the Arthur deal reported by Sky, however I can confirm that the deal will either be completed by 30 June or will not be completed."
[Romeu Agresti]

Agresti seems a little slow these days, he's more reliable for sure, but he waits longer before he reports on transfers.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

[Romeu Agresti]

add paratici, who said the other day that finding an agreement and convincing the two players is not tied to a deadline :numnum:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Can some one explain the financial terms of the deal?

Is it an exchange plus a fee paid to Barça?

If so then how much is that fee?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #93

[Romeu Agresti]

OTM_tuZ

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    And they are not actually paying 70 million for Pjanic. So, what was the point of that post?
    Look either way it looks great on our books

- - - Updated - - -

[Romeu Agresti]

curva just announces it when everyone else does.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Barca fans on Twitter are fuming about the deal :tuttosport: Seems they really don't think its a fair swap.

- - - Updated - - -

Can some one explain the financial terms of the deal?

Is it an exchange plus a fee paid to Barça?

If so then how much is that fee?
    Seems to be Pjanic +10 mil from all the rumors.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)