Arthur - CM - Barcelona (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Decent player but definitely not worth the amount being paid for him. But hey, reasonable transfer fees went out of the door when Bale joined Madrid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
Barca fan from Reddit:

Probably didn’t convince anyone after constant struggles with fitness. Has very serious stamina issues, at the end of matches or even the half he can look like that kid who is very clearly tired and can’t run anymore. Frustrated a lot of fans because he’s talented but for some reason gives the vibe that he’s not putting enough effort into himself
:shifty:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If twitter is anything to gauge this by, no one, and I mean no one, is liking this deal from Barcelona's perspective.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
More financial fuckery. For once I agree with this deal because it doesn’t weaken our team. Long term- 20 million loss and replacing a younger player with a declining older one. Short term: huge plusvalenza for Pjanic and replacing him with a better fit for our team.
Don't care about the money as much as the value for someone who doesn't want to be here.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If twitter is anything to gauge this by, no one, and I mean no one, is liking this deal from Barcelona's perspective.
Why should they, even if he is not starting for them, they trading a 23 year old with a 30 year old. Pjanic is more proven, but talent skill level isnt big enough to excuse away the age difference.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
“We have spoken frequently with Barcelona, but at this moment all the teams are playing important games, so we preferred to bypass this period,” Paratici told Sky Sport Italia.

There are reports the clubs need to get the deal done by June 30 in order to balance the books and keep the transfer on the 2019-20 sheet.

“It’s not about June 30, before or after, but about finding an agreement between the various parties, and both players have to be convinced. Therefore, it’s not an issue about dates.”
Zdravo pjanic

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I've read from more than one Barca fan that he can't finish a game and that he's a party animal. He's clearly a good player. But these issues coupled with his injuries aren't a good look

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Barcelona is a club in decline. Once Messi is past it, they will have a hard time maintaining their performances. An aging group of top players and they've spent a lot on failures. Signing a 30-year-old underperforming Pjanic is a very poor decision.
Maybe Arthur is in love with the club, but I don't think you can compare Barca to where they were 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)