Arkadiusz Milik (23 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
That's just the first step though.

Scamacca to replace him.

And Vlahovic.
That’d be so on brand :lol2:
Milik started well, and for his wages wouldn’t be the worst signing. But right now we need as clean a house as possible before the start of the next season. Sandro, Cuads and Milik out would be a good start. Then permanently finding places for the midfield trio out on loan currently would make it better. That’d be a lot harder I suppose.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I don't know but 7m for a sold back up striker who could change a game seems like a bargain for me.

Even if it didn't work out we could of still recouped the money either by selling him on or including him in a swap deal and his wages weren't too much of a burden either.

A Juve in a more stable financial situation would of been all over this deal. Kinda like we were with Mutu back in 2006 when he wasn't needed but was too good to pass up. Ah well.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
It's hard to have an opinion on what Juve should do with Milik without knowing what their plan is for next year, both in terms of tactics and personnel.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
It's hard to have an opinion on what Juve should do with Milik without knowing what their plan is for next year, both in terms of tactics and personnel.
exactly.

If you look up in the latest updated dictionary searching for the antonym of "plan", the first result is JJ.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So it seems like JJ really passed on the option. 7m in the pocket and 3.5m net savings from his wages. I think the goal is to have only two CFs next year, for now these are Vlahovic and Kean.
There have been a lot of links to wingers these days which makes me happy tbh. Maybe finally a transition to 4231/433 will happen?

Milik himself is apparently close to Lazio now, rumored price 11m.

Jun 16, 2020
So it seems like JJ really passed on the option. 7m in the pocket and 3.5m net savings from his wages. I think the goal is to have only two CFs next year, for now these are Vlahovic and Kean.
There have been a lot of links to wingers these days which makes me happy tbh. Maybe finally a transition to 4231/433 will happen?

Two plus a NG player is more than enough while playing Conference League, good call. Safe the money

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
doesn't jj read news or talk to agents at all? if he's really worth 11m on the market, then that's the easiest 4m jj just gave up on

i remember when evra's contract was expiring, and man.utd made him extend so that juve pay 1.8m for him

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
doesn't jj read news or talk to agents at all? if he's really worth 11m on the market, then that's the easiest 4m jj just gave up on

i remember when evra's contract was expiring, and man.utd made him extend so that juve pay 1.8m for him
Maybe he'd have refused Lazio if JJ were to redeem him?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Maybe he'd have refused Lazio if JJ were to redeem him?
evra knew perfectly well that he was gonna leave manure, he still signed the extension. you can actually talk to people and agree on stuff. give milik a sign on bonus before selling him to nazio, he won't refuse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)