Arkadiusz Milik (20 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Allegri will stay 100%, there has never been any doubt about it.
Ive had people tell me Allegri is gone 100% on this same forum and I disagree to both types, you're both just guessing, but presenting your guesses as facts. There are multiple reasons why Allegri hasnt been sacked yet, but it doesnt mean we wont resolve his contract situation further into summer. Conte resigned even later in the summer some years ago. Maybe we wont, but I think the coaching situation is fluid.

Same with Guintoli coming or not coming. It feels like chaos.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Ive had people tell me Allegri is gone 100% on this same forum and I disagree to both types, you're both just guessing, but presenting your guesses as facts. There are multiple reasons why Allegri hasnt been sacked yet, but it doesnt mean we wont resolve his contract situation further into summer. Conte resigned even later in the summer some years ago. Maybe we wont, but I think the coaching situation is fluid.

Same with Guintoli coming or not coming. It feels like chaos.
Nothing that the club has done suggest that they will sack him.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Street. Thanks for everything. Use wages and playing time for young STs. Hire meme coach and score 100 goals and finish 4th. Sell young STs for profit. Club rebuilt.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i really don't get this club. at all. why even bother. anyway...

i usually just laugh at most transfer rumors nowadays, but schira is one of the few somewhat reliable guys around. he reports that we'll loan him once again with an obligation to buy, and the conditions jj is asking for are cl qualification + milik plays 50% of the matches. at least a sane coach could just bench him if he's useless like he was in the 2nd half of the season. then again, allegri somehow triggered the option in sandro's contract too, so there's that

if manna does that then he's the new secco without a doubt. allegri's mercato requests make very little sense. yes, milik is cheap - and that's all.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

i usually just laugh at most transfer rumors nowadays, but schira is one of the few somewhat reliable guys around. he reports that we'll loan him once again with an obligation to buy, and the conditions jj is asking for are cl qualification + milik plays 50% of the matches. at least a sane coach could just bench him if he's useless like he was in the 2nd half of the season. then again, allegri somehow triggered the option in sandro's contract too, so there's that

if manna does that then he's the new secco without a doubt. allegri's mercato requests make very little sense. yes, milik is cheap - and that's all.

You know how Allegri loves to trigger contractual clauses even if the player is useless.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

His wages is like Rugani around 3.5m per season, right. I also dont understand this signing as well. We should let it go and move on, he is not working well for us in 2nd half of the season. Its like we are paying for other clubs unwanted players while we have problem offload our players

I prefer we sign players like Kamada who is out of contract and have higher ceiling. He also productive last season

Last edited:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Our insistence in him even after we didnt exercise our option could be because something already agreed for Vlahovic in the background ? He came with net wage 3.5m and this is not low for bench player with us looking to trim wage bill.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Simone should tell this club that the point of a loan is if the player doesn’t perform you can give them back at the end. You don’t need to either pay or negotiate. You can just say ‘no thank you’ - much like teams say to all the players we loan them.

This guy was utter trash in the second half of the season with literally 0 contribution. What could possibly make us want to sign this waste of space??

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Simone should tell this club that the point of a loan is if the player doesn’t perform you can give them back at the end. You don’t need to either pay or negotiate. You can just say ‘no thank you’ - much like teams say to all the players we loan them.

This guy was utter trash in the second half of the season with literally 0 contribution. What could possibly make us want to sign this waste of space??
Milik is a great professional and a so called "Champion". He is also loyal and loves the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)