Arkadiusz Milik (26 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I dont hate milik but he is completely replacable. Would be a waste of 7M but this club loves wasting money so who knows.
A waste? We'd waste much of that on just salary. A little premium keeps the options open. I still think his loan signing wasn't a bad business move.

I like this idea @mods
Aw, you're too cruel. Milik was alright. I had low expectations going in. I got some pleasant surprises out of it. And you can't fault him for being a CF playing Dinoball.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
A waste? We'd waste much of that on just salary. A little premium keeps the options open. I still think his loan signing wasn't a bad business move.

Aw, you're too cruel. Milik was alright. I had low expectations going in. I got some pleasant surprises out of it. And you can't fault him for being a CF playing Dinoball.
No no, not specifically for Milik but in general :p

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
evra knew perfectly well that he was gonna leave manure, he still signed the extension. you can actually talk to people and agree on stuff. give milik a sign on bonus before selling him to nazio, he won't refuse
Knowing Lotito they would probably not buy him from just to fuck us over.

Jul 2, 2006
According to Sky Sport Italia transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio, Juve are nonetheless close to agreeing new terms with Marseille to keep Milik on a permanent basis.

It will be another loan, but this time with an obligation to buy at the end of the season if certain sporting targets are achieved.

orospuçocukları

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he started all right but after the majority of the 2nd half of the season, i can't understand why we'd pay a penny for him. obligation for the summer of 2024, when he's 30? and a what, like 4 year contract to be sure to be stuck with him until when he can't even play 4 games per season?

it's just a rumor, at least i hope it is. otherwise i'd have to conclude that every decision of this club oozes complete lack of direction and strategy. i really hope we leave these decisions to giuntoli

Jul 2, 2006
he started all right but after the majority of the 2nd half of the season, i can't understand why we'd pay a penny for him. obligation for the summer of 2024, when he's 30? and a what, like 4 year contract to be sure to be stuck with him until when he can't even play 4 games per season?

it's just a rumor, at least i hope it is. otherwise i'd have to conclude that every decision of this club oozes complete lack of direction and strategy. i really hope we leave these decisions to giuntoli
allegri asked for him after meeting with the new tool called manna. he will compensate the saudi money he rejected with collecting commission fees from the shitty players he will bring here.

people keep asking why did he trigger the extension for alex sandro. he had a couple of million reasons to do that.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
allegri asked for him after meeting with the new tool called manna. he will compensate the saudi money he rejected with collecting commission fees from the shitty players he will bring here.

people keep asking why did he trigger the extension for alex sandro. he had a couple of million reasons to do that.
That's of course nonsense, but If you are against such things, how do you feel about your president building luxury houses and that joke of a presidential complex for over $600m with your tax payer money? Surely you where out on the streets, protesting? And surely you didn't vote for him again, right?

Max just wants to be a bit like him (without a palace though) but unlike Erdogan, he's only wasting Jj's money, not yours. Should be cool with you.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Such a weird deal to get angry over lol.
Still remember when we signed Padoin and everybody was throwing themselves out their window.

MFs never heard of substitutes or rotation lol

That said, Milik seems bereft of ideas on the pitch. I don't know, but I imagine we could find a better option. Renewing him seems lazy.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
we are not sure if our current SD will be our main SD. we are not sure if our current coach will be our coach in a week or two. it's middle of June. this club has 0 idea if we need Milik or not and whether he fits the project. the project that most likely has not been defined yet. the summer transfer window is yet to open, but we are so amateurishly late with everything that it already feels like the next season is going down the toilet.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
we are not sure if our current SD will be our main SD. we are not sure if our current coach will be our coach in a week or two. it's middle of June. this club has 0 idea if we need Milik or not and whether he fits the project. the project that most likely has not been defined yet. the summer transfer window is yet to open, but we are so amateurishly late with everything that it already feels like the next season is going down the toilet.
Well obviously the club knows.

Allegri will stay 100%, there has never been any doubt about it. Why on earth would they sack him now? They had every reason and chance to sack him after cl exit, el exit, coppa italia exit, poor results in Serie A, some shameful performances vs regulation battlers or at the end of the season… and they promoted that Manne Guy or whatever his name is.

Manne and Allegri are reported to be on the same horizon regarding incoming and outgoing players, so should tell Juventus fans everything about the quality they are chasing.

Prepare yourself for a copy of this season just without the points deduction and cl games. Pretty sure Juventus will finish between 4-7th, losing most games to the top sides and have some horrendous displays in most games.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)