Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Napoli (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Just saw Cavani is available on a bosman, eventough he's much older I'd rather sign him than spent 20M on Milik
Depends on if we're looking for a starter for a 3 striker formation or a backup/rotation option.

But with Cavani, high salary and will be hard to get rid of when we sign Haaland. :klin:

Milik on the other hand may be value for money with a year left in contract and would generate plusvalenza.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sarri has decided on Milik for the centre forward role. Napoli will ask for €40-50m but the striker has an exciting contract in 2021. Higuain is ever closer to a farewell to Juventus. [CdS]

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sarri has decided on Milik for the centre forward role. Napoli will ask for €40-50m but the striker has an exciting contract in 2021. Higuain is ever closer to a farewell to Juventus. [CdS]
Good choice

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have agreed personal terms with Milik, €5m net per season. They're now trying to agree a deal with Napoli that could see Bernardeschi included in the exchange. [il Martino]

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Good choice

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have agreed personal terms with Milik, €5m net per season. They're now trying to agree a deal with Napoli that could see Bernardeschi included in the exchange. [il Martino]
Not that i want him, but how about we just wait one season and get him for free? That's money down the toilet.

Apr 17, 2013
Dodge that bullet, fortunately we are broke and we haven't the means to pay 40 million a player.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not that i want him, but how about we just wait one season and get him for free? That's money down the toilet.
Is it cheaper to buy him on his last year than keep Higuain and lose him on a free plus his wages which would be higher than Milik?

I'm too lazy to math this one out

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Is it cheaper to buy him on his last year than keep Higuain and lose him on a free plus his wages which would be higher than Milik?

I'm too lazy to math this one out
No one is gonna pay for Higuain anyway. Besides that, i rather have Higuain as backup than Milik.

Are we so desperate to get him here asap or what? You know how much i rate Berna, but even that swap deal would be bad imo. His contract runs til 2022.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No one is gonna pay for Higuain anyway. Besides that, i rather have Higuain as backup than Milik.

Are we so desperate to get him here asap or what? You know how much i rate Berna, but even that swap deal would be bad imo. His contract runs til 2022.
I've given up trying to make sense of Juve/Tici right now.

If Higuain wants to leave and we saw what shitty performance we got from Pjanic who has checked out, why have two players that make a huge chunk in our salary stay if that's the kind of stroll-about's we will see in matches? No thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

And your avatar looked like Lisa Page at first glance lol

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Why not replicate the Tevez deal?

Send Gonzo back to River in exchange for one player that takes 6 years to barely develop into a starter out of midfield depth desperation and another who we will never see on the first team.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Juventus have agreed personal terms with Milik, €5m net per season. They're now trying to agree a deal with Napoli [il Martino]
8NdgjUS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)