Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Marseille (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Count me in as pro Milik, party of one. (that doesn’t mean I don’t want Memphis or some other winger as well, because I do...badly)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My my polish co worker who is super proud and super biased guy about all things Poland, and waxes praise about dozens of Polish players out in Europe regularly for the past years...

I told him today Juventus is about to sign Milik.

He looked at me deadpan for 10 seconds, asked if I was serious. I said yes.

He then laughed for what felt like a solid minute. And said he didn't know Juve became Udinese.

I couldn't look him in the eye rest of the day without him grinning :mad:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It feels like Max did indeed get a say in transfer decisions. We're linked to players who were hyped 4-5 years ago.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It feels like Max did indeed get a say in transfer decisions. We're linked to players who were hyped 4-5 years ago.
Of course he did. You think he would come back from vacation and sign for 4 years with no say?

That being said, we do need a backup #9. However, if we don't add another winger or creative player, this move is useless because the problem right now is not the #9.

May 26, 2016
Of course he did. You think he would come back from vacation and sign for 4 years with no say?

That being said, we do need a backup #9. However, if we don't add another winger or creative player, this move is useless because the problem right now is not the #9.
Exactly : bringing in Milik makes absolutely no sense. Priorities are just all over the place with no direction/plan

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

We can’t even get the ball to the strikers and we sign another one :lol:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Well he's getting a handsome salary guaranteed for 4 years so :boh:
If we're not signing Depay I don't know who that winger will be. We got a glimpse of Kean on the wing yesterday though :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)