Arjen Robben (19 Viewers)

OP
Kasaki

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #209
    no argument there ... on a related note, the SS will have a state of the art surface next year, though :klin:

That's cool and all but when are you going to renovate the damn thing?

It needs lights, it's way to damn dark and some of the seats need to be removed etc

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Hahahaha it's funny some of people don't want him in Juve,do you support Juve or not ?
    I been in this forum for several years, EVERY world class player we have been faintly rumoured to, there has been atleast half a dozen IDIOTS who are against signing him, EVERY TIME, I kid you not, some ppl are just clueless, as simple as that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    :lol:

Yeah.

Prime examples:

Tevez: is going to disrupt the dressing room. He's not professional enough. He's a greedy cunt who loves money and only cares about playing golf.

Suarez: He's a racist and a cunt. He doesn't score enough goals, and he's not that good anyway.

Robben: He's made of glass. I hate his attitude; he's an arrogant mofo.

:yawn: :crazy:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    I don't want him at Juve.*

Feel free to call me a clueless idiot. Or fake fan. Better yet, call the loony bin to come pick me up.

* Ok, I actually kind of do, but not even for half of what he'l actually cost (overall).

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Goal.com breaks the news that Robben has just extended his contract. Close this thread and bring on Kalou

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)