Arjen Robben (6 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I see Ribery with the assist :p

Choked against Dortmund (badly)
Had a quiet game against Real
Choked in the WC final
Went Missing against Inter in the CL final.

Dude, I love Robben, he played for us, but the guy has a knack for going missing when needed. :D

Still, top class player.
:lol: Gabi and Ribery doesn't choke?

Who didn't choke against Dortmund?
With Kroos every ball goes to the left so it went against Madrid, and if he had the ball he had 2/3 Madrid players surrounding him, great piece of coaching bij Mouriho
We can argue about that, the way we played in the WC final was bad, i blame him for missing the chance so do i blame Webb for not giving him a penalty while Puyol was hanging on his shirt for nearly 5secs, Robben dragged Puyol about 5meters with him.
Against Inter, i didn't see the match so i can't judge.

And Ribery or Robben? How about both? :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
So if his value is €30m you'd only want to pay €15m for him, if he is only going to play half the season?
Well, he's out of contract summer 2013, so his value should be around 15 mil anyways. So yeah, I'd spend it on him without even thinking about his injury-proneness.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I think that he's moving this summer and Juve has a chance to sign him, but I wouldn't get my hopes up since we don't even know if Conte and/or Marotta wants him. If we do there's still competition from other clubs and Bayern are probably still butthurt from Vidal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)