Arjen Robben (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I couldn't take it anymore. I had to rename the subforum.

Scouting on the Tuz has been reduced to "Let's look online and see who scored today?" :frown:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:sergio: The Tuz. Score that day and your thread comes back to life. Only to be condemned to the grave until the next time you score again.

(Thankfully this also applies to Janet's thread.)
As expected? Why else do you post in threads for players unrelated to Juve? You post about them when they do something, or something happens related to them. Quite obvious no? And scoring (top) goals is pretty much the most common and understandable reason to update a footballers thread. Dont get what you are complaining about. You expecting some indepth debate about Robben randomly every week?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I couldn't take it anymore. I had to rename the subforum.

Scouting on the Tuz has been reduced to "Let's look online and see who scored today?" :frown:
No one actually did any scouting in this section :D It was just another place to dump non-Juve related players that arent transfer targets.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As expected? Why else do you post in threads for players unrelated to Juve? You post about them when they do something, or something happens related to them. Quite obvious no? And scoring (top) goals is pretty much the most common and understandable reason to update a footballers thread. Dont get what you are complaining about. You expecting some indepth debate about Robben randomly every week?
If it's about scouting, it should be about abilities, fit to coaching or a team formation, injuries that might be niggling or affect the suitability of the player to a team, commentary about whether their agent sees them as a potential transfer coming up, etc.

It should not be a Twitter feed of "Scored today. Yay! See you in four weeks."

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This was NEVER a scouting section :D All the players mentionned in this section are very well known players (with the exception of Jay doing Japanese players thread, and that Mexican talents thread), this is essentially just a section for non-Juve players who arent linked to the club, so dont belong anywhere but here in this forum. You see more indepth analysis about players in transfer section, crazy summer time mainly, because its when the posters are so vested in finding out/combining through every possible angle with rumoured players. This section is were we dump players we have no hope in chance of signing or being linked with :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cowardly tackle by the keeper, it was easier technically to take the ball with a dive at feet, but he probably didn't want to get his shirt dirty.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
More on topic, I might allow player thread updates that -- instead of "he scored today" -- consist of "he broke his nutsack again today -- out 6 weeks".

That could become a regular posting in this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)