Argentine defender Gonzalo Rodríguez to go to Juve? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker ] ++
Roma has different players than we do. Just because it works for Roma, doesn't mean that it will work for us.
Absolutely. Their great strenghts are some of our weaknesses (incredible central defence and a great playmaking mid).

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
Absolutely. Their great strenghts are some of our weaknesses (incredible central defence and a great playmaking mid).
I aslo think that their attack has more ability to deal with highballs than ours does. I mean, they have Carew and Delvecchio, whereas we only have trezeguet. That makes the contributions of their wingbacks way more effective.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
del piero and miccoli cant really be depended on high balls can they? :D
Exaclty, and niether can Di Vaio. I mean, he has a powerful header, but he can't really get up against bigger defenders.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
You're joking but I'd personally like to see Jan Koller playing for Juve. He's a very good finisher imo and few others can cause the aerial threat that Koller tends to offer. As far as I'm concerned Koller is definitely an upgrade to Trezeguet. He's hugely underrated imo and a Del Piero - Koller duo would work wonders if given the chance.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
You're joking but I'd personally like to see Jan Koller playing for Juve. He's a very good finisher imo and few others can cause the aerial threat that Koller tends to offer. As far as I'm concerned Koller is definitely an upgrade to Trezeguet. He's hugely underrated imo and a Del Piero - Koller duo would work wonders if given the chance.

no, koller would be a downgrade. jancker failed at easier club, koller would fail here. i just named players who have good headers. to answer dj's question. though maybe koller would work. carew sometimes plays quite well for roma :D

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Still no moves:down:
i think IF there's a move...everything is done hush, hush.... we'll know when we've already signed, not when we're still in negotitations

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
Kollers a lesser version of Treze. He'll bring nothing new or great to the team.
Well, I still think that Koller is better than Trezeguet. Both are very good finishers when on form, and both are good in the air, but Koller tracks back and works harder imo. I know that he's not in RVN's and Ronaldo's league, but neither is Treze.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Damn that bloody age factor :( Anyways, I guess it's best that we keep Trez at least until we can find an able replacement who we can actually get.

Jul 28, 2002
koller does not have the technixal skills of treze, whether we see it often, but treze is an accomplished front man who can aly the ball off, flick ons, but his technical shooting is excellent, jus his movement aint.

Koller is a great big giant, who uses his height n stregth to score, not as technicallly gifted as trez.

Guys i think we often fail to see that trez is a very good striker technically,in terms of shoot skill and ability, but his movement is what lets him down bigstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)