Arabic Football (13 Viewers)

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
It's not so much the fact that the pages load in tabs, but the ease with which I can just open up the active threads list and middle-click on all the threads I want to read ;)

I didn't know that...........wow, this is on the order of sliced-bread. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Thanks favorite mod of all forums (honestly). :angel:
awww quit it, you're embarassing me :embarass:
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
care for a tic tac?! :cheesy:
j/k :)
:LOL:
yeah.... the browser read all that and typed all that... ;)
I take it you haven't got that extension yet? :)
I didn't know that...........wow, this is on the order of sliced-bread. :D
tell me about it; I expect you to hit your 20,000 by next week

EDIT: Damn, someone has to have noticed that I quoted the wrong post :wallbang:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yeah.........Keep it outside of Europe or you'll suffer. Let's compare among Arab/Asian/African clubs.

No chance of watching Ahly compete vs. Arab teams this season.........trouble with the ART organizing committee for the ACL. Their loss.........they've lost a lot of viewers. ;)

Speaking of Arab stars, have you watched Tareq El-Ta2eb?
he is something special:cool:

btw,i heard he's coming back to the arab stadiums(probably Tunisia)although he was playing quit well with Gaziantespor(Turkey)but of course as always he has another row with the manager:groan:

oh and congrats:party:

May 30, 2004

wanna bet!

Asia's best vs. Africa's best! :fero:

Amazing how only the red sea and the right side of the nile seperates them.. :D
i kno am late but anyone can be stopped .. gilberto can be stopped by bshir el tab3ee if he was still here da master of torpedo freekicks in all of egypt currently

sorry quote da wrong post.. i meant da one be4 this !!

May 30, 2004
hmmm are any egyptians in this thread not ahlawees i feel too lonely... anyone .... zamalek .. or ismaily anything at all !!

i am zamalkawee even though not to strt any arguements .. ahly has better history and is one of da best not only in egypt but africa...and by the way my opinion best player in ahly currently is Barakat by farrr dat guy is amazing.. i hope zamalek gets him hehe... anyway congrats for da league guys.. mabe it could be more competitive next season

Jul 19, 2003
Excuse me? Even in last season's match when we tied Gilberto played Besheer like he was an amateur.

I agree Besheer is a quality defender, but when faced with the task of stopping Gilberto......he couldn't.

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
hmmm are any egyptians in this thread not ahlawees i feel too lonely... anyone .... zamalek .. or ismaily anything at all !!

i am zamalkawee even though not to strt any arguements .. ahly has better history and is one of da best not only in egypt but africa...and by the way my opinion best player in ahly currently is Barakat by farrr dat guy is amazing.. i hope zamalek gets him hehe... anyway congrats for da league guys.. mabe it could be more competitive next season
You are the first Zamalkawy to admit that.....I salute you. :cool:

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004

i kno am late but anyone can be stopped .. gilberto can be stopped by bshir el tab3ee if he was still here da master of torpedo freekicks in all of egypt currently

sorry quote da wrong post.. i meant da one be4 this !!
did u even watch any Ahly vs. Zamalek game that Besheer succeeded in stopping Gilberto !!

Just for the records...Try Watching the Super Game last year between Ahly and Zamalek again and you'll see What Gilberto did to Besheer !!! :D

Besheer is a good defender .. I agree with that...But he never stopped Gilberto and it's not even his task and he's a center-defender .. he should be taking care of strikers not our left wing !!!

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004

U r the only Zamalek fan here....and Spot on ur words...Finally, We found a zamalek fan that talks sense...AHLY IS THE BEST...that's the truth

Spot On ur words about Barakat...He's one of our best now...u forgot to mention Abo-Treika, mate !!

May 30, 2004
a quesion to you guys .. were is gilberto from... and something i really want to kno da shikabal guy in zamalek ... is he egyptian ?
da last match for ahly against enpi do you think you deserved da win ... if so wht do you think angered taha besri one of da most respected and a good coach in egypt.. i never saw him act like dat ..... and i am sure da ahly fans chanting "el abeet aho" didnt help cool things down...... o ya and if you got any idea how long is abdel halim ali banned and how much they made him pay for da move he did in da ahly - zamalek match ?

o o one more .. weres bilal dat guy used to be good but has disappeared for a while.....

p.s hadi khashaba is da most player i respect in ur aquad i dont like 7adari and gom3a (gattuso)

Jul 19, 2003
a quesion to you guys .. were is gilberto from... and something i really want to kno da shikabal guy in zamalek ... is he egyptian ?
Gilberto is from Angola. And Shikabala is Egyptian........his real name is Mahmoud Abdel-Razek

da last match for ahly against enpi do you think you deserved da win ... if so wht do you think angered taha besri one of da most respected and a good coach in egypt.. i never saw him act like dat ..... and i am sure da ahly fans chanting "el abeet aho" didnt help cool things down......
If you watched the match you'd know we deserved to win. The penalty was 100% legit and as I understand it, Taha Basri was getting pissed because of a mistake by the 4th ref when he was trying to substitute a player for his squad. Just because he's a good man doesn't automatically point fingers to us and say we cheated somehow. A lot of Zamalek and Ismaily fans just love to feed off these conspiracy theories (You're not one of them I see.....but I just wanted to make this clear. You'll often hear of Ahly cheating, influencing the FA, controlling the media.....etc. It's all a bunch of horse shit).

o ya and if you got any idea how long is abdel halim ali banned and how much they made him pay for da move he did in da ahly - zamalek match ?
I know that Abdel-7aleem was banned for 3 matches but I don't remember how much the fine was (or if he was fined at all).

Just to point out.......Sameer Kamouna (when he was playing for Ahly, he got suspended for a whole year for an incident that only the linesman saw, while Abdel-7aleem basically insulted every person in relation to Ahly on national TV and he gets a mere 3 games.......just venting out....don't mind me. :angel:

o o one more .. weres bilal dat guy used to be good but has disappeared for a while.....
Belal had an ACL injury and he returned about 4-5 games into the season. Hopefully he picks up his previous form soon because we need a clinical finisher like him. We can't go on like this simply relying on pressure to result in goals........we have so many chances wasted infront of goal.

p.s hadi khashaba is da most player i respect in ur aquad i dont like 7adari and gom3a (gattuso)
Hadi is very respectable and he's still an excellent player imo. He never complains though......be it in Ahly or NT. He leaves it up to the coach and when he does get to play, he gives his all.........truly an honor to have such a player on your side.

Why don't you like El-7adari? Is it because of his dancing in the 6-1 match? Or because he pulled out of the Egyptian NT? As for Gom3a, he's one of the best markers in Egypt and he can get irritating to forwards (like u said, he's similar to Gattuso in that aspect) but he's tirless and physically strong and he's valuable to the team. Nothing about his personality is bad......maybe his style irritates you because he put a lock on 7olom in the last match. :p

May 30, 2004

Gilberto is from Angola. And Shikabala is Egyptian........his real name is Mahmoud Abdel-Razek

If you watched the match you'd know we deserved to win. The penalty was 100% legit and as I understand it, Taha Basri was getting pissed because of a mistake by the 4th ref when he was trying to substitute a player for his squad. Just because he's a good man doesn't automatically point fingers to us and say we cheated somehow. A lot of Zamalek and Ismaily fans just love to feed off these conspiracy theories (You're not one of them I see.....but I just wanted to make this clear. You'll often hear of Ahly cheating, influencing the FA, controlling the media.....etc. It's all a bunch of horse shit).

I know that Abdel-7aleem was banned for 3 matches but I don't remember how much the fine was (or if he was fined at all).

Just to point out.......Sameer Kamouna (when he was playing for Ahly, he got suspended for a whole year for an incident that only the linesman saw, while Abdel-7aleem basically insulted every person in relation to Ahly on national TV and he gets a mere 3 games.......just venting out....don't mind me. :angel:

Belal had an ACL injury and he returned about 4-5 games into the season. Hopefully he picks up his previous form soon because we need a clinical finisher like him. We can't go on like this simply relying on pressure to result in goals........we have so many chances wasted infront of goal.

Hadi is very respectable and he's still an excellent player imo. He never complains though......be it in Ahly or NT. He leaves it up to the coach and when he does get to play, he gives his all.........truly an honor to have such a player on your side.

Why don't you like El-7adari? Is it because of his dancing in the 6-1 match? Or because he pulled out of the Egyptian NT? As for Gom3a, he's one of the best markers in Egypt and he can get irritating to forwards (like u said, he's similar to Gattuso in that aspect) but he's tirless and physically strong and he's valuable to the team. Nothing about his personality is bad......maybe his style irritates you because he put a lock on 7olom in the last match. :p
well hadary both reasons apply on him... as for gom3a i feel hes like a fetewa (bully) other than playing tough and harshly i also see some dirty art in his talents.

holom got wh he deserves he dint say nething reely just actions so 3 is enuf
i think right now tamer is like da best in zamalek as in consistent .. then hamza is good but inconsistent ... tare2 el saeed is good walid is ha ok.. med7at is a fighter.. not av ery good one but he is one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)