Arabic Football (8 Viewers)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
no comment

am at work now am leaving after 30 minutes to the airport to watch Kuwait Vs Saudi arabia in doha it's about 1 hour flight and i 'll will be back at 10 ,, it will be my first visit to qatar but sadly for only 4 hours and i will see the airport and the staduim only

and Saudi arabia's team is better than us so .... ... since it will cost me only 100 Us dollars for the whole trip , am going eve if we lost

Buy on AliExpress.com

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
it was really beatifull trip that i enjoyed with the fans chanting all the way there imagine airplane full of supporters singing the whole flight and in the bus ,,,,,

and guess what we won so imagine the crowds in the way back home it was amazing

the match wasn't that beautiful all 3 goals are from defensive errors but at the end of the day we got 3 points from the champions

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
oman already qualified top of thier group which by the way contains qatar (host) , UAE and iraq

oman 6 points ,,+3
qatar 2 points ,, 0
uae 1 point ,,-1
iraq 1 point ,, - 2

next round , thursday Qatar Vs Oman , Uae Vs Iraq

the other group still udecided

Kuwait 4 pionts ,, +1
saudi arabia 3 points ,,+ 1
bahrain 2 points ,, 0
yemen 1 point ,, -2

next round , friday : Kuwait Vs Yemen , Saudi Arabia Vs bahrain

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
it's no surprise they are good team , they were close to qualification to next round of WC qualifiers but sadly they they lost to japan when they played better at that match plus they weren't considred as under-dog team , they were tipped b4 the tournment to be champions

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
golf cup match day 3 :

group A

Oman Vs Qatar : 1-2

Uae Vs Iraq : 1-1

group B

Kuwait Vs yemen : 3-0

Saudi Arabia Vs Bahrain : 0-3

standings :

Group A :

1- Oman 6 points
2- Qatar 5 points
3- Uae 2 points
4- Iraq 2 points

Group B :

1- Kuwait 7 points
2- Bahrain 5 points
3- Saudi Arabia 3 points
4- Yemen 1 point

Quarter Final on Monday 20th of december

Oman Vs Bahrain
Qatar Vs Kuwait

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
gulf cup game is like a derby game anyteam can win quality is irrelevant desire is more important to win ,, iran aren't included because its not an arabic country

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
oman will win The Gulf Cup No doubt ..unless if something tricky happened from The referee that could change The result . which is 90 % expected !
i agree with you....i think Oman will win the Cup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)