Arabic Football (3 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
well... you need to watch Itti's team work to know what football is all about...

<--- hyping saudi football up while deep down inside i know that their only serie C material.

Jul 19, 2003
Yeah.........Keep it outside of Europe or you'll suffer. Let's compare among Arab/Asian/African clubs.

No chance of watching Ahly compete vs. Arab teams this season.........trouble with the ART organizing committee for the ACL. Their loss.........they've lost a lot of viewers. ;)

Speaking of Arab stars, have you watched Tareq El-Ta2eb?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
it's been so long since i followed Arabic football... i only watched some highlights and results from the gulf cup, asian cup...et.c

The 2002 WC reallly was depressing.

Jul 19, 2003
Man I watched almost every single game.....might've missed a couple, but that's about it. It was my first visit to Egypt in 5 years and I didn't have FSW, Gol TV, ART, ESC or access to any football, so I was starving. My day started with me waking up at 8:00 am and just sitting on the couch waiting for the games to start. :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Man I watched almost every single game.....might've missed a couple, but that's about it. It was my first visit to Egypt in 5 years and I didn't have FSW, Gol TV, ART, ESC or access to any football, so I was starving. My day started with me waking up at 8:00 am and just sitting on the couch waiting for the games to start. :D
tha games started at 4:00am here :p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
actually I dunno the place, but I'd read it before and when it changed it took a while for me to figure out :)

Jul 19, 2003
Your posting rate is just crazy. I'm in another forum where the top poster has been posting since October 2001 and has an unbelievably high (in ES forums terms of course) 10,220 posts.

edit: There you go.......my 3000th post was addressed to you. Grateful enough for ya? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)