Arabian Ultras (2 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Hmmmmm...... that's a dangerous assumption to assume that every hardcore Inter fan is a communist.

Anyways, believe it I am not an Inter ultra ;) and not all ultras are communists and I am definitly not a communist, that's the last thing I want to be ;)

Anyways, I am not holding a grudge, but don't make such assumptions again, some people may take that in a negative way ;)
It's not an assumption if it's true. Also, I didn't say all ultras are communist, many are not. Some are fascists, many are extreme left or right, some have no political affiliation. But, in Inter's case, many happen to be communists, ask anyone.

Yo, what the hell is "blinking" anyway? Other than what one does with his or her eyes?

OP
Karim Abdoun

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #24
    Man, what's with the hostility?
    All what I am saying is that I am not a communist just because I support Inter period.
    Can we put a lid on this?

Apr 12, 2004
    I'm sure you aren't a communist, and I am not being hostile. I was just replying to your post. You are the Inter fan, I was unaware a Bayern supporter could bring down the "best club in Italy" with a truthful post. You should attempt to defend "your" "club" in the future.

OP
    Karim Abdoun

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #26
    Man, you're just playing :D
    Anyways, look I won't defend something I see as "terribly wrong" -which is open to each person's rationale-, communism is something that is in my mind wrong.

By the way, the majority of ultras of the CN are right winged the last time I researched. There are leftist groups, but most are right winged if I remember correctly.
    Anyways let's just get back on topic

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    yeah karim i loved the displays on friday against crappy zamalek looooooool tits hilarious!!! they are clueless as usual.

@bruke: come one bruke egyptain teams do have a strong history and political influence. the egyptain derby which is the most intense in africa and the middle east has to do with history and politics.

as for copying from europe well that could be true but i am sure they wiull come up with sth new we never had ultra's before in egypt so this is new to us.

and egypt is an african country not asian. sinai is a small bit of egypt that divides africa from asia hence not making it asian by any mean.

OP
    Karim Abdoun

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #30
    Man I feel that he was in some sense sarcastic and fooling around, for that he is on my ignore list, now back to the disscussion of the topic plz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)