Arabian Ultras (1 Viewer)

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
Well, noone outside of Europe has even heard of ultras in Africa, but we are numerous and in certain countries of the Arab World, and these are the North African countries and these are Morrocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Lybia and now lately Egypt which is barely 7 months old
I am an ultras a member of Ultras Ahlawy, the ultras of Ahly of Egypt

Well the Arabian ultras are exculsively in North Africa and Egypt is the latest to be affected by this new trend, I am a member of the first ultra in Egypt, Ultras Ahlawy and here is only some of our work since we started in latest stages 2006/2007

And one of the greatest of them all setting a new Egyptian record for the number of flares to be ignited at once and in a match, 17 flares were lit, I lit one of them in yuesterday's away Ismaily match which ended 1-1

The pics in "Tel-Aviv" (Ismailia hated us to the bone)
All credits to Virus from www.ultrasahlawy.com/forums

The Final against ESS in the Champions League 2007 in Cairo, the top tier was used by AFC, a fan group of Ahly to make ann Egyptian flag, it did not work out well

The best Ultras are of Esperance in Tunisia, but genrally Tunisian ultras are the best in Arabia and Africa

Esperance's L'Emeckakhine and Supras

For more check: http://z6.invisionfree.com/UltrasTi...p?showtopic=659

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Karim Abdoun

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4
    The latest show was this
    Ahly vs Zamalek
    Africa's biggest derby was set on Friday and ended in Ahly's favor 2-0, my group Ultras Ahlawy made this display

While Ultras White Knights of Zamalek did this

The match has been played on Military Academy stadium instead of Cairo stadium because Ahly board has some trouble with the agency that is responsible for Cairo Stadium as it is owned by the government

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    karim i ve heard of the ahly ultras and i thinmkt hey r older than 7 months to be honest.

i wonder what u guys did against zamelek (2-0 looooooooool)

cool pics!!

OP
    Karim Abdoun

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    karim i ve heard of the ahly ultras and i thinmkt hey r older than 7 months to be honest.

i wonder what u guys did against zamelek (2-0 looooooooool)

cool pics!!
    We started out as a group inside the AFC, Ahly official fan club in April 2007, a few months later we seperated and started to do our thing

So you like our display in the 2-0 derby of last Friday?

OP
    Karim Abdoun

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    ßöмßäяdîëя;1589211 said:
    :lol2:

"We are Egypt"

What a joke. I respect this about as much as I respect Asian football or Asian footballers in general.

(Since Egypt is in Africa, then Asian/Asia = Arab/Arabian.)
    It's a crude display but it was nice at the time for a group that was a few months old working on its ultra mentality which is still an early concept in Egypt, why is it so bad for you?

OP
    Karim Abdoun

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #13
    Tell me again from where are you?
    Never mind, I have an idea about you from your last post, let's put aside politics for now shall we? ;)

Apr 12, 2004
    It's a crude display but it was nice at the time for a group that was a few months old working on its ultra mentality which is still an early concept in Egypt, why is it so bad for you?
    It's Egyptian football, it's not really that big a deal. I think it's great to have a fancurve and all that, but I think you guys are trying to copy teams like Red Star and Dinamo, et cetera, when in actuality, then have deep rooted football and political histories.
    Tell me again from where are you?
    Never mind, I have an idea about you from your last post, let's put aside politics for now shall we? ;)
    I'm not Jewish if that's your question, and my home nation's flag has no blue on it if that's your other.

OP
    Karim Abdoun

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #15
    ßöмßäяdîëя;1589221 said:
    It's Egyptian football, it's not really that big a deal. I think it's great to have a fancurve and all that, but I think you guys are trying to copy teams like Red Star and Dinamo, et cetera, when in actuality, then have deep rooted football and political histories.

I'm not Jewish if that's your question, and my home nation's flag has no blue on it if that's your other.
    The whole idea is to copy what we can and learn from European examples and try to make it work in our society, we are already unaccepted as we have been linked with many numerous fights, burnings and brawls all over Cairo, eventhough we might not be a direct cause of such things

In terms of ultras mentality, in Egypt we will never be like European ultras 100%, that's just an extreme, but we try to applicate what we can and what we see as fitting to our society and then push it a bit more ;)

OP
    Karim Abdoun

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #17
    Who said I am a communist?
    Why do you think we are stealing style, how could you make that assumption just from a few pics?
    Why no try and know more about us?

I will never be communist, why the hell say that?

Apr 12, 2004
    Why do you think we are stealing style, how could you make that assumption just from a few pics?
    I didn't, you said it:
    The whole idea is to copy what we can and learn from European examples and try to make it work in our society, we are already unaccepted as we have been linked with many numerous fights, burnings and brawls all over Cairo, eventhough we might not be a direct cause of such things

In terms of ultras mentality, in Egypt we will never be like European ultras 100%, that's just an extreme, but we try to applicate what we can and what we see as fitting to our society and then push it a bit more ;)
    Ummmm, hardcore Inter fans are normally communists, bro. Might want to learn about "your" club a bit more.

OP
    Karim Abdoun

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #19
    Hmmmmm...... that's a dangerous assumption to assume that every hardcore Inter fan is a communist.

Anyways, believe it I am not an Inter ultra ;) and not all ultras are communists and I am definitly not a communist, that's the last thing I want to be ;)

Anyways, I am not holding a grudge, but don't make such assumptions again, some people may take that in a negative way ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)