Appiah or blasi (1 Viewer)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i think appiah performances this season have been very impressive i think he offers more to the team than blasi and i would like to see him included in some of the more important matches like the milan game. although blasi is a tough tackler i think he makes most of his tackles after his own inital mistake of giving away the ball. also when appiah plays he suits emerson better as appiah gets forward more than blasi . anyway thats just my opinion i was wondering what ye think

Buy on AliExpress.com

erado

Nov 2, 2004
no preferences between those two for me, Emerson will always be our key centre mid...

Since both are tough and agressive tacklers, its good to see that Capello is rotating both players... Both need to give their very best and win every possible ball for the matches..

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
IMO both of them have done well till now!
Appiah can also give litte bit more to the offense, while Blasi is more defensive!
Really? Thats not my impression. I think Appiah is more defensive while Blasi is more offensive

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Appiah is slighty more offensive, and blasi more defensive. Depends on the game plan to be fair, as emerson is fantastically talented in denfensive and attack.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Blasi for me, Appiah worries me for some reason, he isn't technically good enough. He never appears to have the ball properly under control.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Blasi for me, Appiah worries me for some reason, he isn't technically good enough. He never appears to have the ball properly under control.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)