Appiah or blasi (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
But appiah hasnt been any threat at all for our opponents, when it comes to offensive play :p And people is talking about his powerful shot, havent seen nothing like that, not even intentions of a powerful shot :p

Aug 26, 2003
we saw at The U23 Olympics or EM i am not sure, how good he can be where he scored 2 goals and made 1 assits imo he played great especially against Italy!! IMO it is only a matter of position, he has to play another style at Juve!!

forza Appiah

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

provided that Emerson is injured.
for any team of juve's stature,we should be able to put out at least one decent sub for every first teamer.

seeing that we play with two DMs,we naturally need two backups.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
technically blasi is better and he is ball chaser by nature , i think he has some physical problem this season that affected him ,, on the other hand appiah is full of energy and alive but he s not comfortable with the ball he needs to learn when to hold the ball and when to pass it but i think he can improve ,,,, for now

i will go with blasi if he is completly fit

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

for any team of juve's stature,we should be able to put out at least one decent sub for every first teamer.

seeing that we play with two DMs,we naturally need two backups.
Just think about it, when Emerson is injured. We'd have to field Appiah and Blasi, which terrifies me. I really can't see us do anything impressive with them as the midfield partnership..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)