Appiah is not that bad (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I do, and so should Appiah. Tacchi's best years are behind him and IMO he doesn't have alot to offer the team besides leadership and passion. His tackling is reckless, his passing is average at best, and he doesn't score goals. Appiah and Blasi have potential, and Capello should work with them.
I have to concur. I still think Appiah has the potential to be a very good player for us, hopefully taking over for Emerson once his career is finished.

Buy on AliExpress.com

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Appiah is that bad! even I am better (this is 100% true)
maybe i should call moggi then :D, we need a creative and a tough midfielder like u instead of appiah ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I have to concur. I still think Appiah has the potential to be a very good player for us, hopefully taking over for Emerson once his career is finished.

I RETRACT THIS STATEMENT. :fero:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He's had a season and a half to show signs of promise. The only highlights of his career in that time have been in the Olympics for his NT. He's just not working out as a fit for the team.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Appiah is not complaining of inconsistency but he is complaining of being overrated by some of this forum members:confused::confused:

i cant understand according to what there are still ppl defending this idiot

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
haha yes. okay, I dont wanna call him names, but he is simply not suited to play for a gigantic club like Juventus. He should play in like Atalanta or something where he actually would do something good for the team and not helping Milan to steal scudetto from Juves hands :p

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Well, I still remember him playing for brescia, and he was pretty good. He hasn't settled for juve yet considering last season he was played in a new unfamiliar position.

But I am one of those "idoits" who think he has something to offer, he just hasn't understand yet what Role juve need him in.

If you wanna talk about giving Milan the scudetto you might as well include Del Piero.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
its simple. There is no "role" that can help that poor player. Look at his passing. The ball control. Its like a horse on ice for Gods sake. It doesnt matter where u are on the pitch. He cant get the ball to a player 5 metres ahead of him, even when both him and the player is unmarked. He lacks a lot. I promise that even I could do a better job than him for Juventus. At least my passings and shots are good. (waaay better than his at least ;) )

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
stop promoting yourself david;)

++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

so how did that youngness help him last Sunday versus Cagliari?
dude, give him some space to improve, all this criticism isnt helping..I'm not a big fan of appiah myself, but we gotta stop wasting talent like Inter, after Maresca, Miccoli and Carini, i think we need to give space for our youngster to learn and shine

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++

dude, give him some space to improve, all this criticism isnt helping..I'm not a big fan of appiah myself, but we gotta stop wasting talent like Inter, after Maresca, Miccoli and Carini, i think we need to give space for our youngster to learn and shine
Toootally agree :thumb: , young players deserve tolarence, they have time to learn, and improve. lets start trusting our youths, other big teams have many youth talents (talents meaning may be they're not that good now, but they have potential).

I watch him since he was a t Brescia, he could pass, and definately shoot. I think he's frustrated at his form last season and now it shows in his confidence.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++

ermm...NO..

Juventus is no breeding place...players should only be here if they can help us win ... we cant affort to raise this Appiah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)