Appiah is not that bad (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
All he needs is the team as a whole to play well....so he gains some confidence.....;)
That's another factor that has to be taken into account. It certainly helps when you have good players operating next to you and your team is playing well. I hope I don't sound like I'm taking anything away from Francesc Fabregas of Arsenal, because that definitely isn't my intention, but having the luxury of being part of a team that's doing as well as Arsenal is atm is only going to help. Those who saw Arsenal and Fabregas in action on Sunday would've seen how comfortable the youngster was, even though he's only 17.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
If Capello benches Appiah and Blasi for Tacchinardi, then that would be terrible. Both Appiah and Blasi deserve to be fielded ahead of Tacchi.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I do, and so should Appiah. Tacchi's best years are behind him and IMO he doesn't have alot to offer the team besides leadership and passion. His tackling is reckless, his passing is average at best, and he doesn't score goals. Appiah and Blasi have potential, and Capello should work with them.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Tacchinardi is no worse than any other player in Juventus last season.... and Apiah should be judged on his performance in Juventus and not when his playing on another team... he can star all he wants iplaying for Ghana but if he cant produce the same level of confidence playing for Juventus it doesnt mean a thing...

i think this issue is all about about the level of trust.. the same case can be seen with Shunsuke Nakamura with Japan and Reggina. For Japan he was assiting goals like crazy. All his team mates have complete trust on all his balls. But in Reggina he seem to be doubleminded wheather he can produce the same level of plays all the time.....

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

:wth: i think you're the only one who thinks so mate.
hell no, at least Tacchi gives he's best night after night, I still dislike Blasi, that friggin roma-fan... :irritate:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Its sad, but now i see now that Appiah doesnt fit in Capello plans anymore. Moggi is offering Appiah as a swap player in exchange for anyone.

I think is sad because now we are becoming over-confident in Emerson role.I know he is very good and from now( Capello era) on, will be our refence point in the midfield. But the african is young player, and, at least , have much more potential than Tachi or Blasi. Physical strenght, pace, timing, attack prone, Appiah has everything to become one of the best midfielders in Europe...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)