Anyone know when CM 03/04 comes out? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003

gray

Apr 22, 2003
yep :D To put it simply...everything will work

That's the beauty of ISOs

I also downloaded Max Payne 2 and Need for Speed: Underground ISOs :extatic: Plenty of gaming for me after my exams.

I have a habit of getting any game/app/movie/book i want :p

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Cm isn't much in way of realism.. in the CL last year I played Celtic in the 2nd round, then Inter, Feyenoord (semis) and Newcastle (final). Of the teams that made it to the 2nd round, there was Celtic, Rangers, Newcastle, ManU and Arsenal. By the time we got to the quarters, there wasn't one Spanish club left. Then Newcastle knocked out Juve and the semis had ManU, Newcastle, Feyenoord and Monaco. Very realistic and I'm glad they finally got rid of the bias in favor of British clubs :rolleyes:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:LOL:

One aspect where they took realism too far is in La Liga, where if you play with teams like Bilbao, you can't sign any player who isn't Basque :rolleyes::undecide:

OP
mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #90
    I think they don't have any non-Basque Spaniards in real life, do they? Though obviously they have foreigners, like Nihat.

It must be hard for them to get players to come there anyway. I mean, Basque is so hard, it takes the average footballer six months to learn how to say "Hello, my name is Nihat," though apparently "bastard referee" is quite straightforward.

EDIT: Did I misspell that, or is the ****ing swear-word blocker broken?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    It seems weird to me, too many x's and z's where they shouldn't be e.g. bixente lizarazu. Is the b equivalent to a v, and x=c?

vicente lizarazu? I dunno...

:LOL: @ the ****ing profanity censorship.

No, u didn't mis-spell it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Well, as much fun as this game sounds, I'm going to have to pass, for the simple fact that I would be addicted to it way too quickly, and my wife, god bless her, would kill me in the process.

But thanks to everyone for the information.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    Well, as much fun as this game sounds, I'm going to have to pass, for the simple fact that I would be addicted to it way too quickly, and my wife, god bless her, would kill me in the process.
    :LOL: that's a wise choice...

reminds me of an old pic i have:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I'm starting a Juve game today, the first thing I'm gonna do is buy Salihamidzic, and make offer for next season for Lucio and Lampard. I am :cool:

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Once we all get it I guess we should really organise matches ;)
    that would be possible. most of us are europeans and gray doesn't sleep anyway. though i lost my managing abilities recently. havent palyed that game for almost 8 months now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)