Anyone know when CM 03/04 comes out? (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

you got the game from gray's iso?

No, the first post on this page: I bought it yesterday (pirated)

++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Once we all get it I guess we should really organise matches ;)
I dont thnk I'll be able to participate, I'd only slow you down :frown:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

that would be possible. most of us are europeans and gray doesn't sleep anyway.
:LOL: I don't know if i should be flattered that you noticed... ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
does anyone know what the arrows mean in the training screen? Does it mean that the training's having that effect on the player? :confused:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
One aspect where they took realism too far is in La Liga, where if you play with teams like Bilbao, you can't sign any player who isn't Basque :rolleyes::undecide:
But that's the way it is in real life, anything else would be stupid.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Seriously guys, sign Jesper Gronkjaer from Chelsea. He's young and has great stats. Scored a nice goal and set up two. I won 6-0 in my first Serie A match against Empoli :D

Not a huge thing, I know...but seeing my new signing do well is great :thumb:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I'm buying Salih, Dede in the first season, Lucio, Trabelsi/Hinkel/Grygera, Diego/Tevez/Robiho and Cavenaghi/Kuranyi/Zlatan n the second :stuckup:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
how much have we got in transfer funds?

9m euros :undecide:

that sucks actually. because i want tevez/cavenaghi/robinho some young talented striker in my first year. but i dont have enough funds. you see, osasuna has money to buy them but juve dont. so i ask board for more transfer funds. they think that i have enough money to do my shit. so i give them ultimatum. therefore i am sacked in mid august. at least they will regret it. i've won supercup against milan already. in dull one sided match, 3-0.
but the fact that mid teams in spain have more money than european vice champions is annoying.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
I'm buying Salih, Dede in the first season, Lucio, Trabelsi/Hinkel/Grygera, Diego/Tevez/Robiho and Cavenaghi/Kuranyi/Zlatan n the second :stuckup:

since i am pretty sure you're selling del piero get those forwards in the beginning. robinho was snapped in front of my nose by betis. the reason: read previous post. i tried to get cavenaghi but it want more money that di vaio is worth. i mean, if i sold diva i wouldnt get enough funds to get cavenaghi.
mexes is pretty cheap, i got him for 4.5m. and you can get trabelsio for free, his contract expires in january 2004.

alrita now, any young unknown players to be big hits in the future?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
You can only buy one non eu player from outside italy per season. I've bought Lucio for 15 mil €, did a straight swap between Ljungberg and Davids. I sold Thuram to Liverpool for 11 mil, Zala for 5 mil and Iuliano for 6.5 mil to chelsea. I now have 9 mil € to spend, and I'm drawn to both Salih and Giuly.

My idea for next year is this:

GK Buffon
DL Zambrotta
DR Salihamidzic
DC Lucio
DC Hofland/Bonera/Samuel

ML Vicente/Robben/Reyes
MR Giuly/Joaquin
MC Ljungberg
MC Appiah

ST Tevez
ST Trezeguet

I'm gonna sell Montero, Del Piero and Tacchi after the first season, hopefully I'll have enough funds.

P.S. I've also secured the transfer of Mexes for next season for 4.5 mil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)