Anyone know when CM 03/04 comes out? (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++

Hmmm if you bought the game, why did you look for a crack? :confused::confused:

Shhh, dont tell anyone, but it's a pirated version :mute:

I know, I'm bad :down:

No really, like 50 € is waaaaay too expensive for Bosnia, nodoby here buys original games. In fact, I dont even know where you can buy original games in Sarajevo :undecide:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Sergei if you like football, this is a must have game. Forget the demo, just go for the real thing. Once you get it, say goodbye to your wife and friends and welcome to the real world. We should actually organize tournaments and leagues on here guys (the best part of it is that you can play it online against others).

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

It goes on and on.... this game should carry the same label as cigarette packets:

"Very addictive."

"Hazardous to your health" wouldn't be inappropriate either ;)
BUT... A WARNING!

The makers of Championship Manager would like to encourage responsible gaming within the home so please think of others around you when participating.

For those already affected by Championship Manager, Eidos, the game's creators have set up a CM Addiction Helpline for gamers to call in order to encourage quicker, smarter gameplay, allowing them the time to enjoy other facets of their life!

The line offers a tipsheet on how to get the most out of Championship Manager: Season 03/04, as well as offering a free half-season demo disc to all Soccernet readers.

CM Addiction Helpline number: 09065 558844
please note that this call is more expensive than a normal call and at the time of publication is charged at 」1.00 per minute in the UK (call charges may vary for mobile phones and public telephone boxes). This service is provided by Eidos Limited, Wimbledon Bridge House, 1 Hartfield Road, Wimbledon, SW19 3RU.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Alex once you play CM there's no way of going back ;)

Is that CM helpline real? :confused:

I must admit that CM has made me fight with my gf loads of times...and I read many stories..there were people who divorced cos of cm :eek:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Those people should really get off their butts and take their misses for a whole night of loveeeeee making

[/Chef] :D ;)

The first manager I played was Gremlin's Premier Manager 98. I used to take Brighton to the CL title it was just too easy. You were earning money by the millions and every half year you'd get a world beater out of your youth ranks.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
For those already affected by Championship Manager, Eidos, the game's creators have set up a CM Addiction Helpline for gamers to call in order to encourage quicker, smarter gameplay, allowing them the time to enjoy other facets of their life!

CM Addiction Helpline number: 09065 558844
please note that this call is more expensive than a normal call and at the time of publication is charged at 」1.00 per minute in the UK (call charges may vary for mobile phones and public telephone boxes). This service is provided by Eidos Limited, Wimbledon Bridge House, 1 Hartfield Road, Wimbledon, SW19 3RU.
For real!??!

Is that picture genuine!??!

I was joking!! :eek:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Okay, I've had some requests from people for the CM 03/04 ISO that I downloaded. I don't want to post direct links, because that'd probably cause some trouble in the forums, and I'm sure Martin doesn't want this place to be a warez exchange, but feel free to PM me and I'll show you where I got the ISO..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
An ISO is an image file, in essence it stores all the information about what's on a CD.

Someone bought the original, then simply dumped the image to an ISO files, then distributed it.

I like them much better than rips, in which you lose the music/movies/commentary etc.

If you download an ISO, it's like having the whole thing :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yes, you still need the crack for some reason, but otherwise the computer thinks it's 100% legit and u can apply all the patches.

So do you want it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)