Anyone know when CM 03/04 comes out? (2 Viewers)

OP
mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    I doubt it will be radically new. They'll basically have taken CM 4, debugged it using their fantastic Beta testing method of releasing it to an unsuspecting public and using the money and complaints of errors so generated, and updated the squad lists and player stats.

I don't expect anything radically new about it. Oh, I've head that they've put the "past games" against your next opponent button back in. (Yay!)

BTW, thanks GOAT.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    What do you mean, there are manager contracts :undecide:

You just cant negotiate them like in TCM, the computer automaticlly extends your contract if the board is satisfied.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    They're not expecting people to buy a "new" version with only few changes for full price, are they???? Surely they'll release an update...

Anyways... I'm not gonna get it. CM4 was a complete waste of time and money, and I doubt this will be any better.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I'm with ya deej..that arrow is nothing compared to the back button..that button was just..well in the right place!! The arrow is so far out of the way you spend more time finding it than it actually saves you :(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    I don't care anymore :sigh:

forza CM3 :touched:
    Agreed. CM3 was the first CM I played, and even though there were some really cheap tricks that made it easy, it was awesome :touched:

[/REMINISCING]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)