Anyone had LASIK surgery? (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i actually have no idea how they would look on me,because i have red hair and i kinda doubt the purple colour will look good on me...
Oh, I know what you mean. My friend has black hair, so I think the contrast enhanced her eyes more than it would with your red
++ [ originally posted by AnnA ] ++
I would like to put dark-brown, but that is too different from my natural color, and when I put it on my natural color it would look :yuck:
Actually, the dark brown would completely cover your natural colour, so it wouldn't really matter ;)

[/METROSEXUAL]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Oh, I know what you mean. My friend has black hair, so I think the contrast enhanced her eyes more than it would with your red
when you have black hair....
EVERYTHING looks good on you!! :groan:

but when you have red,nearly nothing :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
when you have black hair....
EVERYTHING looks good on you!! :groan:

but when you have red,nearly nothing :groan:
That's because red hair on its own looks stunning, while black is extremely boring :)

++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
since when were u an expert on this? :D
Don't you know, Aisha? I'm an expert on everything, I just choose to reveal some parts more than others :D

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Gosh how big is that picture........ :eek: I didnt know it!!

It`s not amazing at all... It`s just a bit rare! :)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
WARNING TO ALL IM REALLY A NATURAL BLONDE HAIR COLOUR USERS PEROXIDE WILL MAKE YOU GO BALD....................................................
eventually:D (the dots above represent the number of years it will take to achieve a shiny slaphead:cap:)

Ive only coloured my hair once,Permanent color orangey brown about 3 years back and still ive got slight hints of it remaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)