Any of you guys ever met a player? (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
I had dinner twice with Mauro Camoranesi.
One of my best friends, an argentinian musician, is his childhood neighboor and Friend .
That was long time ago, when he was playing for Cruz Azul....
Great, buddy:)

I met....Aimar,Ranieri,Di Vaio,Dudek,All Juve Players Except Grande Ale :down: and Trezeguet...met Robben, Rvn, Van Basten, Cocu, Ballack(Only saw him from distance).....

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Great, buddy:)

I met....Aimar,Ranieri,Di Vaio,Dudek,All Juve Players Except Grande Ale :down: and Trezeguet...met Robben, Rvn, Van Basten, Cocu, Ballack(Only saw him from distance).....
Wooow, but it is still not late to met Grande Del Piero!I wish you to meet him!

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I've seen them from distance (seen them play) but not spoken to them in person. However, I've shook hands with UEFA boss Lennart Johansson. :p

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Sweden played a friendly game against some country around 5-6 years ago, and HT break he was walking around on the other side of the fence (behind one of the goals). I used the opportunity. :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i have met many players 2 years ago when they came in greece to play against olympiakos.

i met gigi,neddy,ALE,camo,legro,davids,thuram,iuliano,i also saw from distance trezeguet,from very close distance zambro,ferrara,even lippi.
it was the happiest day of my life.29/09/05

and also,a year and a half ago i saw cannavaro in parma.he was in the bus,but i saw him clearly!!!

and here he most beautiful picture of my life:

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
woooho lots of palyers ,, all juve players in UAE 2003 ,, zidane raul, roberto carlos in madrid last year.

Totti in dubai sep 2003, lampard & john terry in london last year too .

OP
Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

no. but my dad lived in torino for 8 years when he was growing up, so weve got friends there
    How cool is that? Awesome :)

OP
    Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
    No.

But I have met Juan-Pablo Montoya - unfortunately that doesn't count.
    At all.:yuck:

Not aimed at you, Gol, amico mio.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    i have met many players 2 years ago when they came in greece to play against olympiakos.

i met gigi,neddy,ALE,camo,legro,davids,thuram,iuliano,i also saw from distance trezeguet,from very close distance zambro,ferrara,even lippi.

and also,a year and a half ago i saw cannavaro in parma.he was in the bus,but i saw him clearly!!!

You should be proud of it,I mean the best keeper in the world...I hope that it will be more opportunities for us to meet more players.

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    I have meet Appiah and Ciro Ferrara before his last match with Juve, against Cagliari,and i meet Legrio and Chimenti when they were in sweden(Djurgården-Juve).
    Then i saw many players when they arived to the hotell when I was i Turin but i dident speak to them, was to many people there.
    So I couldent get any pictures with them.
    But I most say that Appiah is a very kind person, i saw him driving his car and he saw that i was a juve fan so he pull down his window and said to me, to wait om the parking so camed there and we taked a picture and he asked where i camed from and other things.
    I was very sad the day he went do Fenerbache.

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
    I met Sven Goran Erikson, Babayaro, and Frank Lampard. I met lampard BTW at a cofee shop in London while Juve were crowned as champions. Lampard got extremely annoyed and was swearing at Mutu when he saw him left the trophy. Prick.

Romano

May 22, 2004
    I have met Alen Boksic
    Also Davids twice.
    When we went to vacation this year, I've seen Kovac in his car and he drove next to us and I waved and he waved back ...
    Uhhh... I've seen Boksic's house in Makarska (his birthplace)...
    Let me think =P ... I've seen the whole Dutch squad preparing for Euro 2004 ... I've met the Feyenoord squad last year and the Ajax squad ... but at that time Ibrahimovic hadn't broke trough... altough I've spoken with him in Bosnian ...

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

What a nice pic......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)