Any of you guys ever met a player? (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Great, buddy:)

I met....Aimar,Ranieri,Di Vaio,Dudek,All Juve Players Except Grande Ale :down: and Trezeguet...met Robben, Rvn, Van Basten, Cocu, Ballack(Only saw him from distance).....
wow.. nice.. u met AIMAR .. one of my fav players...

damn bro, u havent met DP yet... :down: hope u will one day.. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I met whole German team when they came to Iran.although I don't like German NT,but that was really exciting for me :touched:
I also met Sean Penn when he was in Tehran :D:p

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
i have met noone because australia is too far away hahahahaha.

but when the australian national team was training in my area i spoke with bresciano. iv also met heaps of australian players as i was ball boy for a team in the old NSL. hahaha memories.

so theres my claim to fame. lol

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I met patrick vieira bout 2 & half years ago in London. He was sooo lanky. I was drunk, sure i said something to him as he was talking. seemed a decent guy. if only i paid attention.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
hahahaha. i remember once after australia played turkey all the players were at the pubs in manly and i blabbed on to lazaridis and schwazer for ages hahaha. i was saying how good i was and i should come train with them. so hammered.
HAHAHAHA.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Well yeah, he clinched our 2-2 draw with Morocco. I hear he still can't walk the streets of Vigo without a possè of bodyguards.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
so does he play in the university team? :D
Don't know, just saw him at the first info meeting. Imagine him and me at the back leading the team; if that doesn't draw a crowd I don't know what will. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Don't know, just saw him at the first info meeting. Imagine him and me at the back leading the team; if that doesn't draw a crowd I don't know what will. :D
can I play? :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Do anyone remember fitzroy simpson? hes been dating this girl i know bout 5years now, i often see him. now hes like a friend and when my mates see him there like gobsmacked! Why? i ask like he was a good player anyway. but still someone who played in the world cup i suppose.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I have bumped into the following players at either clubs, stores or restaurants:

Francesco Totti, Antonio Cassano, Christian Panucci, Antonio Conte, Fabio Cannavaro, Alessandro Nesta, Pippo Inzaghi, Christian Abbiati.

I have spoken to the following players:

Alessandro Costacurta, Alessandro Del Piero, Clarence Seedorf, David Trezeguet.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Ive met Zlatan several times in Malmö when i was 16-17, It was the yearly festival in malmö and my friend had said i should come and party. So i went and met my friend in the city and while er were walking he saw Zlatan on the street and called him over.

My friend said, Yo, get over here u superstar bignose muther****er(Stornäsade divjävel) and Zlatan came and we talked and we hung out and partyd. We were like 15 people but i talked allot to Zlatan. Mostly about girls and shit. Not so much soccer, He said he played in malmö team and was waiting to get his shot in first team soccer. I told him goodluck and three months later he was Swedens next superstar. Media Frenzy! Really it was Krazy, everyday it was something new about Zlatan on the tv or in the newspapers.Its still that way to this day really even though its calmed down.

Anyway i met him in Malmö a couple years after that about the time when he had been sold to Ajax and he was exactly the same person he was back then, Joking around, talking shit. I thought that was cool, that he hadnt changed just because he had gotten rich. I respected him for that. And have been rooting for him since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)