Antonio Nocerino back to Juve and... (4 Viewers)

Jan 5, 2007
Juve Propose Giannichedda To Udinese

With Nocerino remaining at the club, the Bianconeri need to vacate a space in midfield as the team is very overcrowded in that department.

The Old Lady has too many central midfielders judging from the list of players available, and for this reason, the Bianconeri directors are trying to place some of their players on the transfer market.

The three midfielders tipped to be on their way out of the team are Blasi, Tacchinardi and Giannichedda following the decision to hold on to Nocerino.

All three have been linked to Udinese, but the only one who can realistically join the Friulani is their former player Giannichedda, as Pozzo is not interested in the other two.

However, for the transfer to go through, Giannichedda would have to slash down his 1.5 million Euro salary, which is too high for Udinese.

This should not prove too much of a problem, as the former Lazio player would welcome a return to the club who launched him onto the international football scene.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What's with the latest fashion of using words like "former" and "latter"? I thought Ahmedios left the forums, did he infest some other members before leaving?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we have almiron, tiago, zanetti, marchisio and nocerino. i would keep tacchinardi, however, i would rather develop marchisio and nocerino if the others were not available.

maybe its best to sell tacchinardi and giannichedda to help our youngsters out.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
no way! honestly, the few times he played cb he truely struggled and looked very uncomfortable, where by boumsong was probably the surprise package out of our entire squad last season
Shit Boumsong lacks mentality to play in Juve, he does sooo manyyyyy errors. ok his ok but not Juvematerial,

I dont know why some here loves Boum but he doesent have it for Juve,

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Shit Boumsong lacks mentality to play in Juve, he does sooo manyyyyy errors. ok his ok but not Juvematerial,

I dont know why some here loves Boum but he doesent have it for Juve,
ok he isnt the best defender around, but the guy had come off a couple bad seasons at England. His confidence levels were down, sure he did some mistakes last season but as Badass said, he was the surprise package. He proved he can be a good defender when he was playing for Auxerre and Rangers, with the right mindset he can rediscover his form. Yes we are Juve and Juventus deserves only the best, but this guy loves the club and joined us in Serie B!! He isnt afraid of competition and will fight for the shirt, keeping him as a backup solution would be ideal because by selling him we arent getting much cash. He has the hunger to succeed, and who knows he might break into the 1st eleven and stay there. Everybody deserves a chance, we cant just throw him out like we did to DD after he helped us to promotion, its just not right.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Get rid of Boumsong and lets get ourself a decent defender. Boumsong is only serie B material, I never feel comfortable with this guy in the line up. I dont believe his got a chance against the more experienced and sharper strikers of serie A. Tough choice but I would choose Legro over him.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
ok he isnt the best defender around, but the guy had come off a couple bad seasons at England. His confidence levels were down, sure he did some mistakes last season but as Badass said, he was the surprise package. He proved he can be a good defender when he was playing for Auxerre and Rangers, with the right mindset he can rediscover his form. Yes we are Juve and Juventus deserves only the best, but this guy loves the club and joined us in Serie B!! He isnt afraid of competition and will fight for the shirt, keeping him as a backup solution would be ideal because by selling him we arent getting much cash. He has the hunger to succeed, and who knows he might break into the 1st eleven and stay there. Everybody deserves a chance, we cant just throw him out like we did to DD after he helped us to promotion, its just not right.
He only played half a season at rangers, and only made the big jump to newcastle prior to the wonders he did with auxerre. I dont know whether he loves the club or whether he wanted a get out of the jail card. I understand where your coming from and there are some good arguments there. I dont think this situation can be compared to what we did to DD. In any case we need another defender if we are to throw one out, lets wait and see...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
BUMsong the surprise package last year ??

are you guys fucking crazy ???

there were NO surprises...he SUCKED at Newcastle and he SUCKED for us :tdown:

dear God, please send "STUMBLES" on his merry fucking way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)