Antonio Nocerino back to Juve and... (2 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
so what do you think Vinman, perhaps Ranieri will use Chiellini at CB to partner Andrade, with Molinaro at LB?
that may be a possibility...but I think it may depend more on how well Grygera impresses Ranieri in the CB position

you may see Andrade and Grygera as our CB's, Chellini playing the LB position, and Molinaro on the bench

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
that may be a possibility...but I think it may depend more on how well Grygera impresses Ranieri in the CB position

you may see Andrade and Grygera as our CB's, Chellini playing the LB position, and Molinaro on the bench
id prefer we used Grygera at RB, he defends well, looks impressive when going forward and has a great cross. havent really seen him play at CB so i cant argue on that one.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You mean isNT agile enough?
I dissagree, i think he is agile enough, kis is fast, but he has a CB physique, maybe thats why u and Andy insist on turning him to a CB,
Ranieri would rather try Grygera there, he said that!
Right now Chiellini is our best LB and we have many alternative CB solutions.
Making another problem on the left flank would be unwise. Even if Molinaro is as good as Chielini (i really doubt that) we will need another sub there while wasting 3 CBs subs on the bench (Legro,Boum-Bang,Criscito)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
But if Grygera will be playing as a CB, who'll cover the RB?!!!
I think he is the best to do that, as I don't see Zebina or Sali as a starters there, and Birindelli will be left for emergency situation...

AshutoshJuve

Hi, Ashutosh Deshpande!
Mar 13, 2007
What a night for Juve, after the renewals of Camoranesi and Nedved, the bianconera leadership has had time to sell youngster to Fiorentina. The transfer will be announced in the next few hours. Prandelli will have the centremidfielder that hes been chasing, one with good feet and good vision. After Bojinov and Balzaretti, Nocerino is the third player to move to Florence from Turin. On the transfer market for weeks, 22 year old Napolitano was not included on the list to join the squad for pre-season training at Pinzolo. Despite an impressive season with Piacenza in Serie B, Juve decided that he was surplus to requirements and agreed a fee of 4mil euros with Fiorentina. After rejecting an offer from Udinese and stating he would love to play for Napoli, he said yes to Fiorentina.

Tgcom
this is rubbish
we will never sell him
co ownership deal is ok

AshutoshJuve

Hi, Ashutosh Deshpande!
Mar 13, 2007
Jejejejeje you know whats funny, al transfer season people bash Secco for something that comes from the media, and then Secco comes and makes the complete oposite and comes trough jejejeje:

Nedved: Media says that he is going to retire and that the management are giving him a lousy contract. Forum reaction: Kill Secco!!!.... Later Nedved sings and extention.

Camoranesi: Media says that he wants out, that he is not happy and wants more money. Forum reaction: Burn Secco!!... Later, Camoranesi signs an extention.

Trezeguet: Media says that he is not happy with the management and that he will leave definitly, some media even says that his leaving its a done deal.... Forum reaction: Blast Secco from the face of the earth.... Later, Trez sings a renewl.

Milito: Media makes a novel of this... Forum: Secco Sucks he doesnt know what he is doing!!... Later, Secco signs Andrade for less money than Milito.

Nocerino: Media makes a done deal with Fiorentina... Forum reaction: Secco is a fool we workds for Fiorentina... Later Nocerino stayin with Juve.

Secco is doing things really hard for you haters rigth? :p

Anyway, lets hope that Nocerino stays, I really dont think he will.

i agree
secco aint that badass..!!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think he is the best to do that, as I don't see Zebina or Sali as a starters there, and Birindelli will be left for emergency situation...
Zebina did well this season...Sali won the CL/Bundesliga(s) playing RB for Munich

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Zebina did well this season...Sali won the CL/Bundesliga(s) playing RB for Munich
Zebina did well in the last part of the season.
I didn't watch Bayern last season, but i guess Sali was more like a right winger rather than RB...
correct me if Im wrong...

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
btw ahmed quick ques?
in the 1st year of the asian champions league when al ain made it to the final i remember..they had an african striker who was very good
what was his name?
what do you think about ismael matar(i have the same family name)
correct me if im wrong but i remember juve beating al ain but then they lost to a team of all stars or sthing like that the next day...abu dhabi sports channel has and will always be a rpoud supporter of juventus and italian soccer
they are the reason why i fell in love with juve

Jun 13, 2007
btw ahmed quick ques?
in the 1st year of the asian champions league when al ain made it to the final i remember..they had an african striker who was very good
what was his name?
what do you think about ismael matar(i have the same family name)
correct me if im wrong but i remember juve beating al ain but then they lost to a team of all stars or sthing like that the next day...abu dhabi sports channel has and will always be a rpoud supporter of juventus and italian soccer
they are the reason why i fell in love with juve
Sanogo , no , i was there , juve beat the allstars 4-2 and then lost to al ain 1
0 .

Same here , i watched my first juve games on AD sports channel , now they lost the rights to al jazeera . Al jazeera is doing a good job though

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I agree 100% with that, Zebina as a starter and Birindelli as a sub dont inspire me either,
but...they are acceptable, esp when you compare then with Molinaro as a starter and nothing as a back up. I believe our current fullback situation is the most balanced one. The only improvement i see in our defense would be the replacement of Legro or Boumsong. This might happen now or at x-mas transfer period...

Back on Nocerino:
co ownership deal, with the rights to buy, is the worst possible scenario if you ask me,
we will lose the player for peanuts or we will be forced to pay more later, than we will gain now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)