Antonio Floro Flores - ST - Udinese Calcio (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
I figured it. I finally did. Marotta is actually much more intelligent than we make him out to be. Everybody knows how we struggle against provicinal teams and how much points we've lost in those games. They come out at us playing the game of their lives, close every inch of space and give their heart out. If only we could get points in those matches, and keep our record going with the bigger teams, the scudetto would be ours. That's when the ingenious plan kicks in. How do you ensure that shitty teams don't play their guts out against us? How about constructing a mid-table looking team that nobody takes seriously? I'm telling you. Genius. Utter genius.

OP
Gian

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
  • Thread Starter #228
    Is he more of a winger? Smartest option to go for is the Amauri-Fabiano swap.

Fabiano, class
    Amauri, incompetent
    Fabiano extended his contract
    Amauri tells his desire to join papa Zamparini
    ------------------------+
    No swap

OP
    Gian

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
  • Thread Starter #230
    SS24
    NELLE PROSSIME ORE FLORO FLORES SARA' A DISPOSIZIONE DI DELNERI

let il principe open his player thread, maybe that's the best we can do.

OP
    Gian

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
  • Thread Starter #231
    just one silver lining I can see is we are going to play 4-3-3 more often. He suits that formation.

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    You are moving the boundaries here a lot, so I'll just say that we have a good record against better teams.
    Very true. Whatever squad they've got we are still Juve and they will remain Tottenham. The problem is that they are building up a very good squad and their mentality is rapidly becoming a big team mentality while we used to have a big team mentality and are falling down to a small team one.

Currently they have the "underdog" mentality and it is growing.
    Looking at the transfer market and what players each is trying to grab says a lot.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
    Just bring back Gia and admit you stuffd up and apologies to him! Then we could play 4-2-3-1 with Gia krasic and aqua. Did anyone notice we played better football without amour and Toni as they are immobile and we play the long ball to them all the time?

Flores is a disgrace to our history Fu marotta your making us look like a mid table team!

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
    Ps why didn't we try to sign casssano when delneri knows him well? What's wrong with these people look at Milan and there attack ours is embarrassing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)