Antonio Floro Flores - ST - Udinese Calcio (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
- Spurs do have history, but not like ours
- We are also 'after' €200m worth of players according to the media
- Spurs are owned by very wealthy people
- Spurs have spent the same amount net as us over the last 4 years
- Spurs can kick our ass anytime of the day.
- Spurs have a much better squad than ours in every department apart from goalie and as bad defense.
- Spurs have a much deeper squad with very good bench players.

Spurs probably have the better management and future if they keep doing what they are doing now.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
- Spurs can kick our ass anytime of the day.
- Spurs have a much better squad than ours in every department apart from goalie and as bad defense.
- Spurs have a much deeper squad with very good bench players.

Spurs probably have the better management and future if they keep doing what they are doing now.
I don't agree with the first post, and they have a deep squad but Redknapp has always been a player hoarder.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Im sure he knows how damn good Platini was, he will only say good things about Juve. Would you rather Boumsong talk to him? :D

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Im sure he knows how damn good Platini was, he will only say good things about Juve. Would you rather Boumsong talk to him? :D
As if Platini would even be able to dream about influencing a player with the job he's got. A complete conflict of interests.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I don't agree with the first post, and they have a deep squad but Redknapp has always been a player hoarder.
I have my bet they will oust Milan too. Just imagine Bale and Lennon runnng at Grosso & Co. crossing to crouch or Puvlychenko. That is not mentioning that Modric, VDV & huddlestone will definitely win the midfield battle with Aquaman and Melo.

Our only threat to them is Krasic.. and with Flore Flores upfront... goals galore.:cry:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I have my bet they will oust Milan too. Just imagine Bale and Lennon runnng at Grosso & Co. crossing to crouch or Puvlychenko. That is not mentioning that Modric, VDV & huddlestone will definitely win the midfield battle with Aquaman and Melo.

Our only threat to them is Krasic.. and with Flore Flores upfront... goals galore.:cry:
Crouch, Pavluchenko and Huddlestone wouldn't get in our team when we have a full squad. Lennon is vastly overrated too.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
If we sign this guy, the I won't watch a Juve match anymore this season, it is gettng painfully rediculous.
Better to play with one striker instead of spending money on this one.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Crouch, Pavluchenko and Huddlestone wouldn't get in our team when we have a full squad. Lennon is vastly overrated too.
Pav and crouch are slightly better or as good as IQ at worst. IQ is our best striker (CF) and Quag is not above Defoe. Not to mention that they are all definitely better than Amauri or Toni.

Lennon was brilliant till he got injured last year. He has his bad runs but when in form he is unstoppable with great pace, dribbling and crossing ability. I'd take him over Pepe or Marchi anyday. Bale is obviously much better than Milos. Modric centuries ahead of than Aquaman or Marchisio. Player for Player they are definitely better than us.

Tactically, their approach would be as damaging as what Napoli did to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)