Antonio Floro Flores - ST - Udinese Calcio (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Gian

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
  • Thread Starter #244
    Can we name some names of better players available for the same price?
    If we are going 4-3-3
    Babel, cheap loan
    Elia, cheap loan
    Dsudszak, anything near 6m. last year contract + psv struggeling financially

keeping it 4-4-2. sign any of the above for the left wing and play martinez SS

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Can we name some names of better players available for the same price?
    So I see you're still defending basically everything this club does?

Why not do like other clubs and just play with a lone striker if we have so many injuries? Why not get one of our primavera players on the bench as a reserve? Real Madrid are in the exact same position as us, could you see them signing some random Spanish striker? Why go around signing all the average crap this league has to offer? There is no need to have 5 or 6 average strikers. We'll have plenty of problems getting rid of those guys in the future. Also, lets not even talk about how this is hurting the brand Juventus.

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
    If he is just a cover for injuries and we will still get someone for Amauri, it might not be that bad. However, as someone have already mentioned, why not play some kids from primavera, they would get experience and eventually turn out to be even better than this AFF.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Si parla di un imminente accordo tra Udinese e Juventus per Floro Flores, alcuni dicono che è fatta, è così?
    "Anch'io ho sentito queste voci sui giornali e sulle televisioni che dicono che è fatta con la Juventus. Onestamente però non mi ha ancora chiamato nessuno".

Some good news, Agent said he has heard the voices in the media but he can say honestly that no one has called him as of yet.
    Smokescreen? :p, lets hope so. Genoa are also interested.

OP
    Gian

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
  • Thread Starter #260
    If he is just a cover for injuries and we will still get someone for Amauri, it might not be that bad. However, as someone have already mentioned, why not play some kids from primavera, they would get experience and eventually turn out to be even better than this AFF.
    If that's the scenario, I'm happy. If he's the Quag replacement I dislike this move.
    Although I would say why not give Libertazzi a chance? Just as proven if not more than Floro Flores. Floro had his chances and failed, Libertazzi played once and looked really good. Give him a chance to prove himself.

I wish we would use our youth players more often in our squad, not in co-own/loan deals.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)