Antonio Conte (20 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Conte would whip this team into shape and bring the consistency in performances we've been lacking since Allegri left the first time.

It wouldn't be too pretty but it sure would be effective and get some players to understand what its like to be at Juventus.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
imo Conte would be a huge improvement over Allegri, no fucking rebuild is going to happen under Allegri, so we're stuck in year 0 as long as the terrorist is in charge.

however I'd prefer someone with a more positive approach over Conte, someone who'd also have a view towards the future of the team and not just the present. Conte's recipe to bring in old heads, improve fitness and put a rigid system in place is effective results wise, but not so effective when it comes to squad building long term.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Conte would whip this team into shape and bring the consistency in performances we've been lacking since Allegri left the first time.

It wouldn't be too pretty but it sure would be effective and get some players to understand what its like to be at Juventus.
that's probably true. then he'd inevitably fall out with the management, get tired of the environment or make a fuss about some irrelevant thing a year or two later.

conte never let any teams on good terms. conte never stayed anywhere until the expiry date of his contract.

also a guy who says that "i don't know how many scudetti juve has, all i know is how many i won with them" isn't necessarily the most credible person to make anyone understand what is it like to be at juventus.

very good coach, questionable human being. wouldn't be in my top3 choices.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
that's probably true. then he'd inevitably fall out with the management, get tired of the environment or make a fuss about some irrelevant thing a year or two later.

conte never let any teams on good terms. conte never stayed anywhere until the expiry date of his contract.

also a guy who says that "i don't know how many scudetti juve has, all i know is how many i won with them" isn't necessarily the most credible person to make anyone understand what is it like to be at juventus.

very good coach, questionable human being. wouldn't be in my top3 choices.
That's his past behaviour in a nutshell most definitely but I feel there has been a softening in his attitude recently.

He's suffered medical problems and the death of a few close friends and has expressed his desire to stay close to his family.

If he was to come here I feel he'll want to put a few years in to build a competitive squad and will beware of the clubs current financial situation and will work with the club to get the best of what he's given.

I'm undecided but do think we need to move on from Allegri.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
https://x.com/juvenewslive/status/1729195695549374482?s=20

"Antonio Conte will be the coach of Juve for the 2024-25 season. According to our sources the agreement has been reached. "

- - - Updated - - -

This plus the recent talks of Conte wanting to come back plus the recent word that Allegri will leave here (for Real?) and knowing that Carlo will coach Brazil after this year. A lot of smoke on this rumor.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

"Antonio Conte will be the coach of Juve for the 2024-25 season. According to our sources the agreement has been reached. "

- - - Updated - - -

This plus the recent talks of Conte wanting to come back plus the recent word that Allegri will leave here (for Real?) and knowing that Carlo will coach Brazil after this year. A lot of smoke on this rumor.
RIP Belingham

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Disband the club. Or sell it to arabs, this is too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)