Antonio Conte (22 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Toxic is a word for people who dont have the balls to walk away from a situation no longer favorable to them or for those who manipulate them. It implies lack of control and responsibility.
Which is classic Conte at the end of all his tenures. Puts everyone under the bus and burning all bridges because it’s never his fault.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Conte is who he is, you know what you're getting but my God are Spurs delusional. They are garbage and Conte found their ceiling. Every match they play in the CL should be celebrated like winning a trophy.
It's also his fault.

He always demands bags of money be spent for his vision and then complains it wasn't enough or the players aren't enough.

Spurs spent TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS for Conte's side. And he still complains. It's never enough. And this has been his problem at EVERY location. Conte had the fucking balls to tell Roman-led Chelsea they weren't spending enough money. Remember the restaurant comment concerning our club?

It's never enough for him. He wants to coach a PSG/Man City. An oil baron club that can drop 400m every summer to fulfill his whims.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@Knowah I don't disagree with you, he has a difficult personality and is crap in Europe but regarding Spurs, he's spot on. Just look at how they defend and how his previous teams would sacrifice for him. You can't be a pussy and play under Conte, he just demands so much more and Spurs are pathetic. When you give your all to Conte or Mourinho, you always have a shot at a trophy. Yes, the aftermath when Mourinho leaves is pretty bad but certain managers you've just got to trust.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
@Knowah I don't disagree with you, he has a difficult personality and is crap in Europe but regarding Spurs, he's spot on. Just look at how they defend and how his previous teams would sacrifice for him. You can't be a pussy and play under Conte, he just demands so much more and Spurs are pathetic. When you give your all to Conte or Mourinho, you always have a shot at a trophy. Yes, the aftermath when Mourinho leaves is pretty bad but certain managers you've just got to trust.
Right, I get that.

But he ASKED FOR THIS SQUAD. He asked for a complete refresh and two hundred and fifty MILLION DOLLARS were spent to get him the players and side he wants. How can he complain about the players when a lot of them are the ones he wanted? Is it the players he didn't ask for? Is his complaint Kane who was already there?

Jul 2, 2006
if he is free, we should get him. when he left chelsea, he was open for return but andrea decided to be an asshole and we paid for it, watching those assholes win the league after 10 years of misery. if we miss this opportunity as well, he will reshape milan in 2 years to win serie a and we will make a fool out of ourselves again.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
if he is free, we should get him. when he left chelsea, he was open for return but andrea decided to be an asshole and we paid for it, watching those assholes win the league after 10 years of misery. if we miss this opportunity as well, he will reshape milan in 2 years to win serie a and we will make a fool out of ourselves again.
i respect your loyalty. something that can't be said about conte

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)